Rate Dr. Jason P. Garcia

Dr. Jason P. Garcia's Ratings

Dr. Garcia operated on my broken wrist to put a metal plate in it. Dr. Garcia explained everything about the surgery and therapy. My wrist is better than new! I would recommend Dr. Garcia to everyone, he is a great doctor.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Garcia has a great bedside manner and his knowledge and way of explaining things is very calming and confidence building. I would recommend his services to anyone. I had great results for his treatment of my knee.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

I needed my right knee meniscus tear fixed, Dr Garcia did not just recommend surgery he first tried therapy then a cortisone shot which got me through golf season and finally the arthoscopic knee surgery. I was up and walking in one day and now two days later I have over 90degree bend in my knee and feel amazing. His office and staff are nothing less then amazing. I highly recommend Dr Garcia and his practice. Steve

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Jason Garcia of Advanced Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Center, West Orange, NJ for over 3 years now and so very pleased at the choice I made to utilize his services! There are so many positive remarks I can say about this fantastic doctor and his impeccably professional, helpful and friendly staff. He performed 4 successful surgeries that have helped me tremendously!!! Thinking of one descriptive word that best describes a doctor with the best “bed-side” manner and A+ quality of work: P = PLEASINGLY PLEASANT E = EXTRAORDINARY R = RELIABLE F = FRIENDLY E = EXCELLENT C = COURTEOUS T = THOROUGH So, overall, when you are looking for an Orthopaedic Surgeon who brings positive results that last, look no further call Jason Garcia for guaranteed results………

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Outstanding Doctor in my eyes. Great staff supporting him also.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

I am very grateful to Dr. Garcia for the exemplary care he provided me when I had broken my right tibia after I fell from a ladder in May 2012. He performed the surgery to install a titanium bridge plate across the break, which went incredibly well, and after several weeks of convalescence and therapy I was able to start applying controlled walking pressure to my right leg. Over the course of the last year or so I have had about six follow-up visits with Dr. Garcia, and he has been great. He has been very caring and thorough in his examinations and assessments of my progress, which has been excellent. He has a great sense of humor and conveys an air of confidence, which has very much put me at ease. He has been very encouraging every step of the way, and I am happy to say that I am almost fully recovered and getting around just about as well as I did before my accident. Might I add that I was 82 years old when I had my mishap, further testament to Dr. Garcia's excellent abilities.

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

Over the years I was drawn to perceive that all orthopedists believe surgery is their only course of treatment until I met Dr. Garcia. A doctor puts the well being and life quality of his patient ahead of everything. When surgery became inevitable I had Dr. Garcia and his team checking on me every step. With his help my recovery was much smoother and faster.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

I have continually found Dr. Garcia and all those associated with the office to be involved and engaged in my total experience as their patient. I have never left the office with a question unanswered or dissatisfied. RMKK

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag