Rate Dr. Jason P. Garcia

Dr. Jason P. Garcia's Ratings

In December of 2013 I had a bad fall on the ice. I always did heal, but not this time. It was determined that I had a massive rotator cuff tear, all of it. I chose to have my surgery done by Dr. Jason Garcia of the Advanced Orthopedic and Joint Repair Center. They are in West Orange NJ. Great results, minimal discomfort after 36 hours asprin was enough. Dr. Garcia is a great surgeon, even the physical therapist was amazed at the result of the surgery that helped regain full motion after only 3 months. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Garcia operated on my broken wrist to put a metal plate in it. Dr. Garcia explained everything about the surgery and therapy. My wrist is better than new! I would recommend Dr. Garcia to everyone, he is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Garcia has a great bedside manner and his knowledge and way of explaining things is very calming and confidence building. I would recommend his services to anyone. I had great results for his treatment of my knee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I needed my right knee meniscus tear fixed, Dr Garcia did not just recommend surgery he first tried therapy then a cortisone shot which got me through golf season and finally the arthoscopic knee surgery. I was up and walking in one day and now two days later I have over 90degree bend in my knee and feel amazing. His office and staff are nothing less then amazing. I highly recommend Dr Garcia and his practice. Steve

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jason Garcia of Advanced Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Center, West Orange, NJ for over 3 years now and so very pleased at the choice I made to utilize his services! There are so many positive remarks I can say about this fantastic doctor and his impeccably professional, helpful and friendly staff. He performed 4 successful surgeries that have helped me tremendously!!! Thinking of one descriptive word that best describes a doctor with the best “bed-side” manner and A+ quality of work: P = PLEASINGLY PLEASANT E = EXTRAORDINARY R = RELIABLE F = FRIENDLY E = EXCELLENT C = COURTEOUS T = THOROUGH So, overall, when you are looking for an Orthopaedic Surgeon who brings positive results that last, look no further call Jason Garcia for guaranteed results………

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Outstanding Doctor in my eyes. Great staff supporting him also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I am very grateful to Dr. Garcia for the exemplary care he provided me when I had broken my right tibia after I fell from a ladder in May 2012. He performed the surgery to install a titanium bridge plate across the break, which went incredibly well, and after several weeks of convalescence and therapy I was able to start applying controlled walking pressure to my right leg. Over the course of the last year or so I have had about six follow-up visits with Dr. Garcia, and he has been great. He has been very caring and thorough in his examinations and assessments of my progress, which has been excellent. He has a great sense of humor and conveys an air of confidence, which has very much put me at ease. He has been very encouraging every step of the way, and I am happy to say that I am almost fully recovered and getting around just about as well as I did before my accident. Might I add that I was 82 years old when I had my mishap, further testament to Dr. Garcia's excellent abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Over the years I was drawn to perceive that all orthopedists believe surgery is their only course of treatment until I met Dr. Garcia. A doctor puts the well being and life quality of his patient ahead of everything. When surgery became inevitable I had Dr. Garcia and his team checking on me every step. With his help my recovery was much smoother and faster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I have continually found Dr. Garcia and all those associated with the office to be involved and engaged in my total experience as their patient. I have never left the office with a question unanswered or dissatisfied. RMKK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353123].votes_count ]]