Dr. Severine Laplante

Rate Dr. Severine Laplante

Dr. Severine Laplante's Ratings

Very pleasant. Good communication, explain very well. Does not hesitate to ask for 2nd advice in case of doubt on the illness.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

The most incredible doctor AND human being! Really amazing how humble and caring this woman is.God bless her

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Great dr. Knows her stuff. Very caring and logical. Was great as obgyn and with my child currently. Pro love, attention, breast feeding and has a humane look in situations. Staff is fantastic - secretary is great and they take their patients when there are emergencies the day if your call. Never feel rushed to leave and she is always very attentive. My baby was delivered by her colleague but that team makes you feel safe and secure. They always know what is going on with you and your baby regardless of who you see at the clinic or hospital.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Makes you feel very comfortable, she is knowlegable, friendly

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

She is awesome! I adore her. Very meticulous and caring. She is also practical which I adore. She has 2 young children and is fully bilingual. I only wish she wasn't so busy and I could see her more regularly with my daughter. She is totally booked up.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

She is an angel!Best doctor ever!She's definetly one of a kind,not only an amazing doctor,but an amazing human being;)

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Very pleasant. Did not feel rushed and offered a lot time to listen. Open to natural health and remedies. Definitely will recommend to others.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

Very nice and helpful. Her staff is great and overall I'm very pleased with her service. Takes the time to listen to my concerns.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag