You may also like

Rate Dr. Salim Lalani

Dr. Salim Lalani's Ratings

Wish I could have him as my family dr. Great bedside, super staff. Have already raved about him to any one needing a specialist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I waited over 1 hour after my appt to see this doctor. When he came in, he didnt even mention that he was late or apologize. I brought up my issue with him and he was less than helpful. He offered a prescription, then left, and never even came back out to give it to me, just forgot. I ended up waiting 10 minutes and then leaving.
I wish I never waited that hour, total waste of my time as I now have to seek another referral and wait 3 months. I do NOT recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

After waiting for more than a year to see a female gynaecologist, i got my doctor to refer me to Dr Lalani. I got to see him within a month of the referral. His staff was very friendly. He was an awesome dr. Knowledgable and friendly. I was going in to get my fallopian tubes removed. Answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed. On the day of surgery i was very nervous, as i had never had surgery. He made me feel comfortable. He did an amazing job with the surgery. I would definitely recommend him to my female friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I even enemies do not recommend this doctor! Simple things and do not know ......

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2604399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Awesome doc
Had an emergency c-sec and I couldn't have felt better with any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I went in to get a cyst drained and had the worst experience of my life. He rushed me into it and seemed to highly favour 1 of 2 possibilities for treatment and did not explain the other in any detail at all. I found him to be UNHYGIENIC by not wearing gloves when prepping his instruments and catheter which would be inserted in me. During the procedure he rushed it, did not explain or inform me when the injections or cuts were happening, DID NOT FREEZE ME PROPERLY! Felt everything and ignored me during my screams and cries stating I was uncomfortable and not frozen properly. Yes he is a kind talker, but very poor for patient comfort or education. Needless to say, it was all a nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I highly recommend seeking a referral to this doctor. I had to wait over 6 months to get my tubal ligation but it was well worth the wait. He has excellent bed side manner, is very knowledgeable, and did an amazing surgery. I was in for surgery on Friday and back to work on Monday with very little pain. He also made sure he left me with very little scarring from the surgery. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I recently had a ovarian cyst removed via laparoscopy by Dr. Lalani. I have never met a more caring and considerate doctor. Although my surgery was somewhat difficult because of my fibroids he reassured me that he would do everything he could not to have to perform open surgery and he stuck to his word. He made me feel very comfortable with a visit before and after my surgery. Thank you Dr. Lanlani! Wish there were more like you around :) God Bless

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. Lalani is the kindest doctor I have ever had. I never worry after I speak with him...he's very honest and intelligent. He performed a myomectomy on me last year. I didn't want to have the surgery because I was just ignorant to all of the detail, afraid and in so much pain. Dr. Lalani educated me and the advice he gave me about my condition was completely true. That's very hard to say about many doctors. He is professional in every way and better than any woman OBGYN on any day. So, if you're wanting an excellent doctor, but are afraid of having a male OBGYN, don't deny yourself the absolute best healthcare because of that. Do what you have to do to go to Dr. Lalani...I would do it again in a heartbeat!! Heidi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Lalani appears well-educated and informed, however he was reluctant to share that information with me unless I pestered him with questions. He is quick to recommend surgery without offering much explanation as to why there are no other options. The procedure he recommends keep escalating, again, without much explanation other than it *may* prevent other surgeries in the future. He comes across as arrogant and I often feel as if he is trying to railroad me into making decisions that I'm not comfortable with. The information he presents often conflicts with other things he's said, yet when I try to confirm what he's saying so I can understand it, he reacts as if I'm being difficult and am taking up his valuable time. I'm currently looking for another OBGYN. :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353382].votes_count ]]