Dr. Chris Pruitt

Rate Dr. Chris Pruitt

Dr. Chris Pruitt's Ratings

He did my biopsy and wow, what an awesome job done. Swelling and pain were minimal and recovery was fast. I had a biopsy at the same site five years earlier by a different surgeon and it took a month to recover and the swelling of the site was softball size. He has a true gift of healing and I highly recommend him for your surgery.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pruitt Is a very compassionate doctor. He speaks with a calm voice and details the whole procedure so there is no confusion yet your will very confident being in his hands. Seeing that I was self pay he slashed the bill right in half. I am still mending from the procedure but I am happy with the results.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chris has excellent bedside manner. Her is complete in his approach and personally called me to give me the results of my biopsy. I have had two surgeries with him and would NOT go to anyone else.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Exteemely caring and compassionate! Also an excellent surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr Chris was a very kind and very Christian Doc. He loves Jesus and helped me cope through a very difficult time in my life.....I loved him. I found out his wife had had a strokr through the birth of their 7th child at the same time he was treating me. I never knew it. He focused on me and my needs a hundred percent. Several months later he confided how much he had been going through and that -his experience helped him to fully love his patients through the hardships that he saw his wife endure. He is loving kindly and gentle. I think God for the healing hands he gave Dr. Chris :)

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

He was a wonderful dr. I would recommend him because he has the best bed side manner. He makes you feel at ease and he has compassion. This is the only surgeon that I would go to. He has seen me at my worst. I had pancreaitis and check on me regularily which the dr that did the ERCP did not bother to show up. Dr Chris Pruitt is a wonderful doctor.

Submitted April 30, 2010 | flag