Rate Dr. Quy Doan

Dr. Quy Doan's Ratings

The best I have ever seen he tales his time to talk and explain everything and answer all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

A first rate doctor. i have been seeing him for a number of years and have never had to wait beyond my appointment time to get in. And they have at times fit me in last minute. He used to be a pharmacist, so he is very knowledgeable about the medications he prescribes. I'm very pleased with the care I have been given.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Doan and Germaine are really incredible. I rarely wait. She often fits the kids in on the days that they are sick. I love this team, and am so thankful for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Doan is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and is always able to get me in for an appointment quickly. He follows up on everything and sends you for the necessary tests when required. I feel so luck to have him for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. Doan is very nice yes and I'm sure knowledgeable. He does however make me feel like I'm maybe overreacting. A few years ago he did many tests and sent me on my way with a diagnosis of "unexplained inflammation" and sent me on my way. No offer to refer me or anything. I left the office more confused and upset than when I walked in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353471].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2013

By far the best family doctor I've ever been too! The fact that he used to be a pharmacist is a bonus. Very kind. Talks to you like a person. Reviews test results with you in a manner that you understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

We consider ourselves unbelievably fortunate to have Dr. Doan as our family doctor. He is peerless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent attention given while you are in the office. Germaine has been there for a number of years and is one of the best Medical Receptionists I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Doan is the best family doctor I have ever had. The receptionist (Germaine) is absolutely wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

I am so happy to have, finally, found a caring, compassionate, and competent family doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner. The receptionist is amazing. I feel truly fortunate to call his man my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353466].votes_count ]]