Dr. Quy Doan

Rate Dr. Quy Doan

Dr. Quy Doan's Ratings

Dr. Doan is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and is always able to get me in for an appointment quickly. He follows up on everything and sends you for the necessary tests when required. I feel so luck to have him for a doctor.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Doan is very nice yes and I'm sure knowledgeable. He does however make me feel like I'm maybe overreacting. A few years ago he did many tests and sent me on my way with a diagnosis of "unexplained inflammation" and sent me on my way. No offer to refer me or anything. I left the office more confused and upset than when I walked in.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

By far the best family doctor I've ever been too! The fact that he used to be a pharmacist is a bonus. Very kind. Talks to you like a person. Reviews test results with you in a manner that you understand.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

We consider ourselves unbelievably fortunate to have Dr. Doan as our family doctor. He is peerless!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Excellent attention given while you are in the office. Germaine has been there for a number of years and is one of the best Medical Receptionists I have ever met.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Doan is the best family doctor I have ever had. The receptionist (Germaine) is absolutely wonderful.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I am so happy to have, finally, found a caring, compassionate, and competent family doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner. The receptionist is amazing. I feel truly fortunate to call his man my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

The best doctor ever! He is great with my mom and myself as well. Germaine is just as friendly as he is. By far the best doctor I have had!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Excellent Excellent Excellent doctor. I am so grateful he is my father's GP. Can't say anything else about him other than fanstastic man.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag

Caring, compassionate, easy to talk to, extremely patient and very good with seniors.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag