Dr. Donna A. Landen

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Donna A. Landen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does Dr. Landen's office accept Tri- Care Insurance?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donna" to "Donna A."
RID: 2520785
03/01/13 3 4 4 4 Dr. Landen is a great doctor. The drawbacks are that she doesn't work Mondays or Fridays. So if you are over the weekend you can not see your pcp. It is also hard to get an appointment if you are ill. I didn't feel like her follow up was timely. When I was sick I was told she wouldn't call in any medicine because she hadn't seen me and in the same breath was offered other doctors to see because she could not see me in the near future.  Respond
RID: 2502203
15/12/12 5 5 5 5 I ? Dr. Landen!!! The only thing I dislike is she do not deliver babies :-( I hate to change doctors hopefully it will all work out for me!! Excellent listener & takes her time with her patients! Couldn't ask for a better doctor!!
RID: 2412790
28/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Landen is an awesome doctor. She is very patient. She listens to your concerns and shares great advice. This was my first visit and I am really impressed.
RID: 2399833
13/08/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Landon is the dr. I chose over my last PCP. She is awesome! She listens and is very knowledgeable; answers every question and provides feedback w/o making you feel stupid. She takes her time, gives good information and her opinion. Takes care of every problem! She will partner with me to lose ALL excess weight! I'm excited!  Respond
RID: 1549728
29/09/11 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. Landen is a wonderful physician. She has seen me on numerous occasions for all types of health issues. She's very patient and you don't feel rushed. If one of her methods don't work she's on to Plan B, She hangs in there with you until you fix the problem. She certainly gets an A+ in my book. I've also recommended my daughter and four other women to her and they are see her now and are very pleased. Debbie Sirles
RID: 1527183
31/08/11 3 4 5 4 I love dr landen. She is awesome. She really cares for her patients. She is the only doctor I have seen that has helped me with my fibromyalgia
RID: 1308344
06/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Landen is fantastic! She's very patient and willing to listen (which can be a very rare treasure in a Doctor these days). She also is really wonderful about sharing options for treatment and discussing multiple means of preventative care. I highly recommend Dr. Landen.
RID: 1160052
29/04/10 4 4 5 5 Very punctual, takes time to listen & respond.