You may also like

Rate Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus

Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus's Ratings

Dr. Eckhaus and staff are some of the best. Dr. Eckhaus always remembers past conversations and is honest and informative about my options. He never makes me feel rushed, even when the office is busy. Nancy at reception is friendly and kind to everyone who comes in. She also does her best to accommodate my schedule and always ensures my visit went well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Had tendon release on five fingers . Have my hands and my life back . Scars are almost invisible. Nurse Lisa comforted me all the way through. Wonderful team! Nothing bad to say !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I had a tendon release on my thumb. dr. Eckhaus and his staff are professional and pleasant. nurse Lisa at the Ajax site is caring and knowledgeable. I can use my thumb again and am thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

A fabulous team from start to finish! Dr. Eckhaus really listens and recommends what is right for you while patiently answering all questions and concerns. He is competitively priced with no hidden costs. What a great experience with exceptional results! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

If more Dr's were like Dr Eckhaus, we would no longer need web sites like this. Out of every doctor (and their staff) I ever had to deal with, Dr. Eckhaus was the best...and i have had good doctors. He made me feel very much at ease and was very informative. From dealing with him in his office and in surgery, he made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I have not one bad thing to say. Its time great doctors get the kudos the deserve. The staff too, my whole experience was fantastic. If Dr. Eckhaus reads this, "You are fantastic, honest, very down to earth." -From the Man Dressed In Black

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr Eckhaus for a removal of cancerous cells on my chest which turned out to be quite extensive. Dr Eckhaus and his staff were so warm, responsive and supportive. Unlike other specialists I have met, Dr Eckhaus was very down to earth - and took my questions seriously and following surgery saw me numerous times to ensure that all post op issues were attended to. He did an amazing job on my incision which was fairly big and it is healing well. While a talented surgeon, I am equally as appreciative of his attitude towards his patients - thank you Dr Eckhaus and team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I saw Dr. Eckhaus for Botox injection, am very disappointed and had an expensive lesson "who not to see": this Doctor is greedy, dishonest and his skills are "shady", He charged me way more what he said on initial consultation, the medication was pouring down on my face during the injection and top of it I ended up with hideous mefisto lines. I would never see him again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Had consult with him in the hospital. He and his staff had such a lovely, disarming bed-side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Eckhaus was extremely professional and made you feel like your concerns mattered. Even though my case was a simple mole removal from my forehead, and it wasn't going to make him big bucks, he took great care in the procedure and you just felt you were in good hands and he was going to his best for you. Not too mention, he does not come across as an arrogrant money DR as some specialists do. His staff were nice too! Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

I had consults with other plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck after losing 50+ lbs. I had started to see the surgeons much like used car salesmen--trying to up-sell. Dr. Eckhaus was amazing. He told me, honestly, that I didn't need any surgery at all! It was a choice. YES! He didn't tell me I needed a bigger surgery...he said what I wanted was good enough (tummy tuck vs. a complete body lift that others wanted we to do). He was courteous, friendly, approachable, caring, straight-forward and skilled. I couldn't be happier with the work that he did, and I think he takes as much pride in it as I do. Also, his staff is amazingly supportive and friendly. It was definitely the best experience I have ever had a specialist's office. I highly recommend Dr. Eckhaus and his support team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353612].votes_count ]]