Rate Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus

Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Eckhaus for a removal of cancerous cells on my chest which turned out to be quite extensive. Dr Eckhaus and his staff were so warm, responsive and supportive. Unlike other specialists I have met, Dr Eckhaus was very down to earth - and took my questions seriously and following surgery saw me numerous times to ensure that all post op issues were attended to. He did an amazing job on my incision which was fairly big and it is healing well. While a talented surgeon, I am equally as appreciative of his attitude towards his patients - thank you Dr Eckhaus and team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I saw Dr. Eckhaus for Botox injection, am very disappointed and had an expensive lesson "who not to see": this Doctor is greedy, dishonest and his skills are "shady", He charged me way more what he said on initial consultation, the medication was pouring down on my face during the injection and top of it I ended up with hideous mefisto lines. I would never see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Had consult with him in the hospital. He and his staff had such a lovely, disarming bed-side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Eckhaus was extremely professional and made you feel like your concerns mattered. Even though my case was a simple mole removal from my forehead, and it wasn't going to make him big bucks, he took great care in the procedure and you just felt you were in good hands and he was going to his best for you. Not too mention, he does not come across as an arrogrant money DR as some specialists do. His staff were nice too! Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

I had consults with other plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck after losing 50+ lbs. I had started to see the surgeons much like used car salesmen--trying to up-sell. Dr. Eckhaus was amazing. He told me, honestly, that I didn't need any surgery at all! It was a choice. YES! He didn't tell me I needed a bigger surgery...he said what I wanted was good enough (tummy tuck vs. a complete body lift that others wanted we to do). He was courteous, friendly, approachable, caring, straight-forward and skilled. I couldn't be happier with the work that he did, and I think he takes as much pride in it as I do. Also, his staff is amazingly supportive and friendly. It was definitely the best experience I have ever had a specialist's office. I highly recommend Dr. Eckhaus and his support team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

My gyno. referred me for a vaginal tear caused by birth, she wanted a second opinion from the plastic surgeon suggesting he had more experience and could do a more detailed suture given the sensitivity of the area. She was confident he would take my case. The office was packed and overbooked so my app. was not on time. After reading my file, the doctor didn't even want to examine me. He was convinced that this was not the " type of sugery" he could do. I was quite shocked. A plastic surgeon who can do a labiaplasty but cannot do three stitches? He was polite about it but in the end, it came down to time and money. My vagina wasnt "big enough" for him, so to speak. It wouldn't bring him the coin he was looking for. I can say that he refused my case even though he was highly recommended by a professional collegue, tried to make it sound like he being a plastic surgeon couldn't do the job and passed me back to the gyno for her to do a better job. Not a vagina man.You be the judge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Eckhaus is an excellent doctor. Compassionate,kind and an expert in his field. He helped me with a skin cancer and completely removed the lesion leaving a very small scar. I highly recommend him and his terrific staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I wish I had met Dr. Eckhaus 12 years ago. I would have had a better experience and outcome with my rhinoplasty procedure. I saw him for a ganglion cyst extraction on my hand and had a wonderful and pleasant experience. He treated my hand surgery as any paid plastic surgery; took his time and was very caring. I would highly recommended Dr. Eckhaus to anyone :) His staff are great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I had a tummy tuck two years ago, I could not find any ratings for Dr Eckhaus at the time, but I went with my gut (and didnt like the other guy I went to) and it turned out great. He was very personable and made every visit enjoyable. He was always polite and not rushed, but to the point as well. The staff is all great, warm and friendly also. He did a great job on my surgery, no complaints. There were a few times I had to wait a long while to see him, but seeing the staff, and the lovely office and knowing he is a great Dr. made it the worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

My daughter had to have two cysts removed and he did a fantastic job. She has absolutely no scar at all on her forehead from the 1st one and the 2nd one on her back is still healing but looks great so far. Dr. Eckhaus was very courteous and professional. The staff were very friendly as well and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353608].votes_count ]]