Rate Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus

Dr. Allan Alfred Eckhaus's Ratings

I saw Dr. Eckhaus for Botox injection, am very disappointed and had an expensive lesson "who not to see": this Doctor is greedy, dishonest and his skills are "shady", He charged me way more what he said on initial consultation, the medication was pouring down on my face during the injection and top of it I ended up with hideous mefisto lines. I would never see him again.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Had consult with him in the hospital. He and his staff had such a lovely, disarming bed-side manner!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Eckhaus was extremely professional and made you feel like your concerns mattered. Even though my case was a simple mole removal from my forehead, and it wasn't going to make him big bucks, he took great care in the procedure and you just felt you were in good hands and he was going to his best for you. Not too mention, he does not come across as an arrogrant money DR as some specialists do. His staff were nice too! Keep up the good work!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

I had consults with other plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck after losing 50+ lbs. I had started to see the surgeons much like used car salesmen--trying to up-sell. Dr. Eckhaus was amazing. He told me, honestly, that I didn't need any surgery at all! It was a choice. YES! He didn't tell me I needed a bigger surgery...he said what I wanted was good enough (tummy tuck vs. a complete body lift that others wanted we to do). He was courteous, friendly, approachable, caring, straight-forward and skilled. I couldn't be happier with the work that he did, and I think he takes as much pride in it as I do. Also, his staff is amazingly supportive and friendly. It was definitely the best experience I have ever had a specialist's office. I highly recommend Dr. Eckhaus and his support team.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

My gyno. referred me for a vaginal tear caused by birth, she wanted a second opinion from the plastic surgeon suggesting he had more experience and could do a more detailed suture given the sensitivity of the area. She was confident he would take my case. The office was packed and overbooked so my app. was not on time. After reading my file, the doctor didn't even want to examine me. He was convinced that this was not the " type of sugery" he could do. I was quite shocked. A plastic surgeon who can do a labiaplasty but cannot do three stitches? He was polite about it but in the end, it came down to time and money. My vagina wasnt "big enough" for him, so to speak. It wouldn't bring him the coin he was looking for. I can say that he refused my case even though he was highly recommended by a professional collegue, tried to make it sound like he being a plastic surgeon couldn't do the job and passed me back to the gyno for her to do a better job. Not a vagina man.You be the judge.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Eckhaus is an excellent doctor. Compassionate,kind and an expert in his field. He helped me with a skin cancer and completely removed the lesion leaving a very small scar. I highly recommend him and his terrific staff

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

I wish I had met Dr. Eckhaus 12 years ago. I would have had a better experience and outcome with my rhinoplasty procedure. I saw him for a ganglion cyst extraction on my hand and had a wonderful and pleasant experience. He treated my hand surgery as any paid plastic surgery; took his time and was very caring. I would highly recommended Dr. Eckhaus to anyone :) His staff are great as well!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

I had a tummy tuck two years ago, I could not find any ratings for Dr Eckhaus at the time, but I went with my gut (and didnt like the other guy I went to) and it turned out great. He was very personable and made every visit enjoyable. He was always polite and not rushed, but to the point as well. The staff is all great, warm and friendly also. He did a great job on my surgery, no complaints. There were a few times I had to wait a long while to see him, but seeing the staff, and the lovely office and knowing he is a great Dr. made it the worth the wait.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

My daughter had to have two cysts removed and he did a fantastic job. She has absolutely no scar at all on her forehead from the 1st one and the 2nd one on her back is still healing but looks great so far. Dr. Eckhaus was very courteous and professional. The staff were very friendly as well and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I had a problem with my hand and was referred by my family dr to se dr eckhause he told me I had trigger finger and it was caused because I was Irish. He then gave me injections in two fingers and sent me home after a few months it started to come back . He told me that I had a thing called dupuytrens contracture and would need surgery after a few visits with him I would ask about dupuytrens he would give a response about trigger finger or vice versa but he assured me that I would be fine after surgery . After surgery he said it would take a month to heal and after3 weeks I went back to him because there was no differencs and thought I needed some physio he said no you need some rest and he gave me another month off work after another month no difference I would ask about dupuytrens and he would respond with trigger finger telling me I had 2 problems with my hand he then told me I needed therapy my hand I worse today then before the surgery and have moved to another dr

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag