Rate Dr. Christopher Man

Dr. Christopher Man's Ratings

Dr. Man is thorough, informative, and funny. What more do I want?

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Christopher Man is an amazing doctor that changed my dad's life. My dad used to snore all the time and had trouble breathing due to severe nasal blockage. After surgery with Dr. Man, my dad can breathe much better and is now enjoying his day to day activities much more than before.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Man is a very knowledgeable doctor. He has been helping me for a while. Without his help, my ears would likely have less than 10% hearing power. Thank you Dr. Man!

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

My mom has been visiting Dr. Man for many years. She said Dr. Man is professional and very kind to the patient.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Had my surgery done by Dr. Man in January. My surgery went perfect and I can breathe much better now. I highly recommend him. He also checked my 4 year olds ears and pulled out some wax during my 6 week follow up appointment. Very pleasureable experience.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Extremely rude, temperamental and unprofessional. Avoid at all cost. Insensitive to children's feeling.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Very nice doctor! Fitted in my son the same day in his busy schedule, and treated him the same visit. He did explained what happened and what to watch for. Can not ask more of a specialist. Very pleasant to talk with! Lucky to have him!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

very satisfied with my septoplasty surgery from Dr.Man. Him and his staff were very helpful with everything before, during, and after the surgery. My life has changed now that i can breathe through my nose again after not being able to for most of my life. Would recommend him to anyone thinking about getting septo or rhino done for sure. thanks doc

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Incredibly rude. Called to find out about one of my athletes injury. He was extremely crass and gave me a 60 second time limit! Unprofessional. :(

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Man is an excellent doctor! He was kind, caring and knowledgeable!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag