Rate Dr. Christopher Man

Dr. Christopher Man's Ratings

My son went through a standard hearing test at school. The results came back that he would need retesting upon their next visit. Being a concerned Mom, we got a referral to Dr. C. Man through our family doctor. On our appointment day, as soon as Dr. Man calls in my 5 yr. old son is says, "What is this pediatric day?" As the patient right before us was a little girl. Dr. Man did not even introduce himself. Dr. Man is very insensitive to children's needs. He did not explain what he would be doing to my son and then got upset when my son started crying and wouldn't cooperate. Obviously my son was scared and unsure of what was going to happen to him. Upon testing, I asked Dr. Man what his testing showed, all he said was "very bad, very bad" I asked him to elaborate and he said again, "very bad, come back in 3 months." Now if that doesn't make a mother feel more anxious and upset, I don't know what will. Sorry to report Dr. Man, I will not be bringing my son back to you. You are extremely RUDE and show no empathy to young children. I made a phone call to VCH and inquired about my son's testing and the nurse advised that if it was really serious they would of called us in immediately. So now we will wait for the revisit through the school. With all this being said, I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Man to any future patients especially young children!!! I also advised our family doctor of this extremely rude doctor and to make no more referrals to him. I also had to call Dr. Man's office to confirm my appointment as I hadn't heard from them, isn't that their job to call me??? I hope this helps any person who reads this comment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Man is thorough, informative, and funny. What more do I want?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Christopher Man is an amazing doctor that changed my dad's life. My dad used to snore all the time and had trouble breathing due to severe nasal blockage. After surgery with Dr. Man, my dad can breathe much better and is now enjoying his day to day activities much more than before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. Man is a very knowledgeable doctor. He has been helping me for a while. Without his help, my ears would likely have less than 10% hearing power. Thank you Dr. Man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2346125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

My mom has been visiting Dr. Man for many years. She said Dr. Man is professional and very kind to the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2346124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Had my surgery done by Dr. Man in January. My surgery went perfect and I can breathe much better now. I highly recommend him. He also checked my 4 year olds ears and pulled out some wax during my 6 week follow up appointment. Very pleasureable experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Extremely rude, temperamental and unprofessional. Avoid at all cost. Insensitive to children's feeling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Very nice doctor! Fitted in my son the same day in his busy schedule, and treated him the same visit. He did explained what happened and what to watch for. Can not ask more of a specialist. Very pleasant to talk with! Lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

very satisfied with my septoplasty surgery from Dr.Man. Him and his staff were very helpful with everything before, during, and after the surgery. My life has changed now that i can breathe through my nose again after not being able to for most of my life. Would recommend him to anyone thinking about getting septo or rhino done for sure. thanks doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Incredibly rude. Called to find out about one of my athletes injury. He was extremely crass and gave me a 60 second time limit! Unprofessional. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353776].votes_count ]]