Dr. Paul K. Ky

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 26 reviews. Dr. Paul K. Ky has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does Dr. Ky accept Medicare patients who have supplemental insurance?    Email me    Answer it

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3650140
07/01/14 5 5 5 5 I must sing the praises of Dr. Ky and his team. This time last year I was confined to my bed due to lumber pain. In a matter of only 6 months, Dr. Ky has me walking and bending better than I have in the last 5 years. I definitely recommend Dr. Ky to anyone suffering with back pain. I really look forward to my visits with him because I know that when I leave his office, my pain is greatly reduced. ONLY ONE MORE PROCEDURE AND I WILL BE GOOD FOR A YEAR !! Thank you so much Dr. Ky. Wish I had found you a long time ago.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 3644066
29/12/13 5 5 5 5 What has Dr Ky done for me? He has worked on my back for over a year. I could not walk more than 10 steps without my legs and back going numb and felt I was headed for a wheelchair. Dr Ky listened to all I had to say and has proceeded to repair three herniated discs and is scheduled to implant a Boston Scientific electric stimulator on my S1 badly injured disc in Jan. My pain level after all the surgeries has reduced at least 80% with NO additional nerve damage. He is a compassionate, very competent and truthful doctor who takes the time to "do it right" I could not recommend a doctor more. He also has employed a very kind and helpful staff. P Knotts
RID: 3586296
25/10/13 5 5 5 5 I had a procedure called a Percutaneous Discectomy done on 2 bulging discs in my lower back. The procedure was quick and It only required a few small needle size marks on my back. My recovery time was only a couple of days. Ever since the procedure I haven't had anymore lower back pain. I'm am very thankful for Dr. Ky, I had been to other doctors who just gave me pain medicine and would tell me that it's was just my sciatic nerve acting up. Dr. Ky even personally called me the next day to checkup on me! I would definitely recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues!
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul K."
RID: 2607217
03/04/13 5 5 5 5 The staff is very respectful at all times and concerned for my well being and Dr. Paul Ky is very concerned about my pain and asks me how I am feeling and where is my pain and gives me amazing advice to help keep the pain from being intense and takes my worries and pain away and I am very happy I met this Doctor and never want to lose him and I wish I had met him sooner I tell all my family, friends and even people at stores and party's about him because he is awesome at what he can do to take away your pain without surgery and a lot of pills, he knows what he is doing. Patricia Henson
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2521923
04/01/13 5 5 5 5 I would like to praise Dr. Ky for the unbelievable improvement and pain reduction in my lower back. The procedure was (sp?) percutaneous in a minimally invasive lumbar decompression at L3, L4. This is my third surgery and each time I improve greatly. Dr. Ky and his staff are very professional and caring. He takes the time to get it right. Signed, SATISFIED PATIENT - PATRICK KNOTTS
RID: 2473140
13/11/12 5 5 5 5 I'm so thankful that Dr. Ky was suggested to me by a friend. He and his staff are very respective and caring. On my first visit he listened intently, checked my symptoms and reviewed prior tests. He diagnosed me and quickly moved forward with treatment. Dr. Ky realized my back is "a mess" with alot of scar tissue pressing on nerves, and acknowledged my pain is real and can be treated. Other doctors stated they could not help me anymore, and just live life in pain. Thank goodness Dr. Ky had me feeling much better with one treatment of radiofrequency. I'm thankful the he continues to stay up with the latest technology, and gets procedures done quickly without waiting. Thank you Dr. Ky, your nurses and staff. You all are a true blessing in my life! I continue to share with others about the professional and considerate care I have received, and tell people in pain that Dr. Ky is a physician other doctors are afraid to treat.
RID: 2405309
19/08/12 1 4 1 1 Worst Dr I have ever been too in my life his nurse Ceasar was rude and Dr told me that he couldn't fill my medicine unless I agreed to let him put cortisone shots into my back. I explained my fear of needles and wouldn't do injections he told me he can't help me. I have since found a wonderful DR who told me cortisone is bad for me and that no Dr can tell you that cortisone can heal you and especially after looking at me once for two minutes. This is a DR who only cares about billing my insurance company as much as they can. Do your research and find a DR who will care
RID: 2380061

19/07/12 5 5 5 5 Words can't explain the love and appreciation MY FAMILY AND I have for this Dr.Ky,RN, and staff;The BEST! Being a young man with 3 babies to support and who is in as much pain as I am have never ever found a Dr. like Dr. Ky. He not only cares but he understands and loves US! To top that off, his knowledge in the field he is in is extraordinary. He has many many different options for you to choose to help you with your problem. His staff is always willing to work with me in my own personal schedule. I just had a major lumbar back procedure done by Dr. Ky and am recovering wonderfully. My family and I have complete confidence in Dr.Ky and what he stands for and does to help his patients. I've walked in a patient 2 years ago but have walked out a friend/family! The deepest regard and respect for you Dr.Ky and staff. DONTAY HURD AND FAMILY love and thank you ALL for your care and kindness! Our family highly recommends him as your Doctor in his field of medicine! Thank you! Thank you!
Insurance: Providence
RID: 2379749
19/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Paul Ky is the first doctor to give me an epidural injection that WORKED. He reduced my back pain by 60% and decreased cramping in my legs. A Huge Relief. He and his staff were very professional, courteous and genuinely sincere care givers. I highly recommend Dr Paul Ky for any back-spine problems and look forward to his continued care. Patrick Knotts
RID: 2160216
24/05/12 5 5 5 5 This doctor and his staff are top notch. They really care about who you are as a person. You're not a number eventhough, they seem to have lots of patients.
RID: 2008439
11/04/12 5 5 5 5 This Dr is AMAZING, the staff is awesome, love this place, best place to go for neck, spine and back!!!! Will not go anywhere else for my care.
RID: 1840362
03/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ky and his staff is very proffessional. I brought my mother to see Dr. Ky to treat my mom for trigeminal neuralgia this was after seeing several specialist that were unable to diagnose her. She has suffered for 8 years with this horrible pain. Thanks to Dr. Ky my mother has had a couple of procedures and is almost at a 3 out of 10 of pain. And continues to feel better as the days go on, her quality of life has improved its great to see my mom smile again. Dr. Ky is a godsend. Thank you Dr. Ky and staff for the wonderful care you have given my mother. H. Martinez. I would recommend that anyone with Trigeminal neuralgia see Dr. Ky he is the best. Thank You, Christina Canalez
RID: 1761604
19/03/12 5 5 5 5 I've been to many physicians & even paid out of pocket for procedures just to have a doctor help/listen/care, but NOBODY comes close to Dr. Ky's compassion, love for patients & his work, brain, and HUMOR! :) He is simply THE BEST, really. It's wonderful to feel like I'm in good hands, finally. I've been seeing him for a few months now and the 5***** patient care stays steady. LOVE YOU, DR KY!!
RID: 1714876
15/02/12 5 5 5 5 This is the best Dr. Ever!!!! All of the staff is VERY professional. I would recommend Dr. Ky to anyone in pain.
RID: 1701510
31/01/12 5 5 5 5 Was pleased with doctors promtness to get testing done. And ability to communicate and not rushing thought our appointment.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1660850
14/12/11 5 5 5 5 For the first time in six years my(wintertime) pain (while not completely gone) has been alleviated to a more tolerable level.This is after only one visit.I will return for my second visit this week.I highly recommend Dr.Ky to anyone experiencing chronic pain.
RID: 1652680
05/12/11 5 4 5 5 Very helpful with ways to help improve or cope with chonic pain.
RID: 1573722
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Ky is the BEST! He is knowledgeable and truly listens. He correctly diagnosed me in my first visit after almost a year of being seen by other doctors who referred me to even more doctors when they couldn't treat my symptoms. I would definitely recommend Dr Ky and wish I had seen him sooner!
RID: 1323688
29/12/10 5 5 5 5 Doctor was very knowledgeable. He identified my problems, conducted tests to verify and discussed my options.
RID: 1320796
24/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ky was very knowledgable and explained all possibilities with me. The shots he gave in the sciatic area relieved 80% of my pain. Still waiting on an okay for the other spots. Hopefully it will come soon so I can get off all the new pain meds I was given for this problem. I have cut them down to one third of what I had been taking  Respond
RID: 1316439
16/12/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Ky spends time with his patients, doesn't make them feel rushed. He does well in explaining/diagnosing the problem and going over treatment options.
RID: 1313287
12/12/10 5 5 5 5 DR.PUAL KY IS VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY TAKES THE TIME TO KNOW YOU.HE ALSO WILL SHOW YOU ON THE X-RAY WHAT IS WRONG.
RID: 1311676
09/12/10 5 5 5 5 este doctor es muy inteligente, verdaderamente le importa sus pacientes. hace el extra para ayudar a sus pacientes y para explicarles el diagnosis y el camino de recuperacion para que uno tenga los mejores resultados. yo soy testigo de ver al dr. ky tomar los extra pasos para sus pacientes. recomiendo al dr 100%!!!!
RID: 1307155
03/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Ky is very nice and takes his time with you, i never have to wait in his office very long.  Respond
RID: 1305509
02/12/10 5 5 5 5 Very caring doc. He's definitely down to earth and genuine. He listens to you and explains things to you so that you can understand. I came away from the office feeling very empowered with more knowledge about my painful condition.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1159220
28/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ky is a really nice new pain management physician in town. My visits with him have all been very informative. He spends a lot of time explaining things to me. Unlike other pain Drs in town, I never once felt rushed with Dr. Ky. I feel that he genuinely cares about me. He asks lots of questions, spent time to do a thorough examinations; and, he is always professional. His clinic director, Drew, is also very considerate, friendly, and professional.
* - Rating left by a registered user