Rate Dr. S. Kimber

Dr. S. Kimber's Ratings

I am thankful I landed in this doctors hands. The most helpful cardio I have ever seen. He actually cares about your well being and listens to your story carefully rather than jumping to conclusions like so many other docs (which usually end up being wrong!). If you are considering a second opinion, this is your man. Top in his field.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kimber performed two heart surgeries on me and i couldn't have felt in safer hands. He helped me along and gave me confidance that i would be taken good care of. My family was very grateful for his help and he took the time to answer all our questions and concerns. very happy he is still at the U of A.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kimber is an amazing, highly skilled Cardiologist (Electrophysiology). He is also very personable which is sometimes a hard quality to find in a physician these days. He changed my life for the better. If you need an EPS study, this is the man to do it.

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag