You may also like

Rate Dr. Charles V. Duss

Dr. Charles V. Duss's Ratings

Dr. Duss as well as his entire staff were extremely professional, helpful and a delight to deal with. Dr. Duss performed my Lasik and PRK procedures and I was pleasantly surprised at how thorough and considerate he was. There was a problem with performing the Lasik initially and rather than risk any problems or complications he stopped the procedure and rescheduled it. I was impressed with his conscientiousness as well as his dedication to me as a patient. I would recommend Dr. Duss to anyone interested in laser surgery. It was a wonderful experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

From the moment I met with the surgery coordinator Samantha until the final outcome every single aspect was flawless and beyond my expectations. I had LASIK performed by Dr. Duss and his team. Samantha makes you feel like the only patient she has and explains everything. Dr. Duss was beyond thorough and after my surgery I now have 20/15 vision. HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Dr. Duss performed catarac surgery on both eyes in Jan 2013. He delived what he promised. My vision is significantly better than it was and I hardly wear eyeglasses anymore. It was a very good experience and I would recommend Dr. Duss to any one needing eye surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

My whole experience with Lasik surgery went great. I highly recommend Dr. Duss and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Impressive! Punctual and thorough! Dr. Duss is the Best! I recommend him to anyone! Not to mention the phenomenal staff they have! Dr.Duss did my LASIK, I am so pleased with everything and my 20/20!!! I am getting my husband and parents in for appointments! Thank you for making this a wonderful experience Dr. Duss and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

The staff is awesome. I had PRK done and Dr Russ gave me all expectations and just as he exactly said it would happened after surgury it happened. They very knowledgeable and I would reccomend then to anyone. I can now see without corrective lenses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

He performed Lasik surgery on my eyes. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

The doctor and staff were very professonaland I am pleased with my out come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Great experience and fantastic results on my LASIK surgery by Dr. Duss...no more glasses or contacts...the doctors and office staff are the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

I have had the best experience and am seeing the best I have ever seen in my whole life. He is a very attentive doctor and the day of surgery at night he called to see how i was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354317].votes_count ]]