Rate Dr. Scott N. Beatse

Dr. Scott N. Beatse's Ratings

I have had a great experience with Dr Beatse and his staff. Always willing to listen, and answer an6 questions I may have. This is my first pregnancy and so far so good :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

Dr. Beatse could have been responsible for the loss of my baby. He ignored all the red flags and all my complaints. It is only my own instincts that may have saved his life. PLEASE go elsewhere!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

I am not a fan, this is short version. I developed AFLP under his care. AFLP (Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy)is a rare condition,a rare life-threatening complication of pregnancy that occurs in the third trimester or the immediate period after delivery. I certainly do not fault him for my condition, I only fault him for not listening to me and potentially diagnosing me sooner than delivery, coma, liver transplant list. I expressed my discomfort throughout the end of 2nd, beginning of 3rd trimester. He repeatedly said to me "It's third pregnancy syndrome" a syndrome he created simply because our bodies are typically are more sensitive in 3rd pregnancy, maybe? I feel due to his oversights and not listening (the sad thing is I would already feel awkward complaining, even when I would say something is wrong, it was dismissed. Even after the traumatic event (Dr Kate delivered me), almost 3 weeks in ICU, you think he would have called to check on me? No. My baby & I survived HIS oversight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

He did surgery on me and the mesh already eroded after 3 years. I am not the only patient going through added procedures because of him and he continues to use the same mesh. He has NO right to be practicing at all. He needs to stop...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

From the very first visit (a referral from my primary care physician), Dr. Beatse and his nurse were very warm and understanding. They made me feel as though I had been a patient for years! Would highly recommend Dr. Beatse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

Not only is Dr. Beatse excellent but I love his nurse, Mary also. I also had to call the triage nurse once and she was very helpful and extremely patient. You always seem like the most important person that is there! I wouldn't have another baby without them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and answer all questions. Very personable and caring. I've had many appointments with him because of infertility issues, and he never disappointed. Office staff is excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

I ask a lot. He either had the answer or found the answer. Care and compassion are top quality. I've been through many different kinds of MDs, so it takes a lot to impress me. I'm impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2007

Excellent OB, very direct, treated me great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2007

Pretty good for an OB. Takes time, doesn't brush off questions, gets to know his patients. Doesn't treat you condescendingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2091235].votes_count ]]