Rate Dr. Anthony L. Marcotte

Dr. Anthony L. Marcotte's Ratings

Wonderful experience with Dr. Marcotte. Knowledgable, compassionate and easy to talk to. He explains everything and is very down to earth. In addition, he is the only doctor in the area performing endoscopic carpal tunnel release surgery. It is 11 days after my surgery and I am almost completely healed. I can't say enough about how thrilled I am with the doctor and this procedure.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Marcotte! He spends the time I need and explains what is wrong. He is the sweetest and most competent doctor I have ever had and I have all of the faith in the world in him.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

I was more than thrilled with my visit, and grateful to Dr. Marcotte for the procedure for my 'Duputryn's Contracture'. For the first time in over five years, I was able to staighten out my ring finger on my right hand, and he acomplished this in less than ten minutes with a needle!

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Sorry to say I went to another doctor in town first, but am thankful I found Dr. Marcotte.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

Very nice office and experience. Dr. Marcotte was very informative and spent enough time with me to explain my condition and answer my questions.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag