Rate Dr. Teri Fisher

Dr. Teri Fisher's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Teri Fisher is an amazing doctor. I came in with a very complicated knee injury and he helped me very good to get me more comfortable until I can fly back to Europe to get my surgery done.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][354764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr T. Fischer is Excellent professional , very explicit, he is very kind....puntual , helpfulness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][354763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Went in with back pain and Dr. Fisher gave me the most thorough medical assessment I've ever had. Very prompt, knowledgeable, and kind. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with sports related injuries.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][354762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Waiting for the day Dr. Fisher opens up his own practice!! He's awesome as a walk in doctor, and really popular (you have to book at least a week in advance). I don't usually like doctors, but he is super kind, understanding and doesn't judge. You can tell he really loves his job, it comes through in the way he talks to patients and genuinely wants to help him. BONUS: he's usually on time which makes it convenient to book an appointment between classes. Overall...highly recommend (that you see him, and that he opens his own clinic soon! :) )

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][354761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr. Fisher is a great overall sports med doc. Helped me out with a few injures.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][354760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

He is a very kind. He establishes direct communication with the patient and does not undermind. I would highly recommend him for any sports injury. He is very compassionate and has many options for treatment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][354759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2010

he comes from a wonderful family. he knows alot about disabilities because his brother suffers from tourette syndrome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354758].votes_count ]]