Rate Dr. David C. McKee

Dr. David C. McKee's Ratings

Dr. McKee took his time explaining about my tumor, seizures and medications. I'm grateful that I have him for a neurologist. Furthermore, he is extremly intelligent and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2346203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

In April 2010, my father had a stroke. Dr. McKee conducted a consultation in my father's room at St. Luke's Hospital in Duluth MN. I was present for that consultation until my wife and mother felt our continued presence would embarrass my father. I was sued by Doctor Mckee for my earlier reviews. During the existence of David McKee MD vs Dennis Laurion, I heard Dr. McKee's lawyer tell the Minnesota Supreme Court how I could have commented without being defamatory. I’m upset. I think Doctor McKee did not treat my father well. I think he was insensitive. He didn’t spend enough time in my opinion. I'm not qualified to assess Dr. David Mckee in terms of diagnosis accuracy or knowledge and experience, nor am I familiar with office environment, staff professionalism, or appointment easiness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][354873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr David McKee made a wild comment on my exam that I may have MS, the results of injuries from a auto accident where relate to MS. As a result I then went to Mayo Clinic , they did not understand how Dr McKee came up with his findings. It made no sense to them. The insurance company used Dr McKee's information in court . Good news is I don't have MS and better news I will not recommend this Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354872].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

I have dealt with over 20 neurologists in mn and wi dealing with hard to treat seizures. This fine Dr. Has no problem stepping in and showing his stuff. He is knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and I rate him rate up with mayos finest. Duluth is very lucky to have such a fine neurologist in the area. Thank you Doctor for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I would never recommend this Dr to anyone! He was rude to his staff and unprepared for the office visit. He hardly took the time to evaluate me and then in his dictation put all these tests he did in the office. I felt like it was a waste of everyone's time. 2 hours of my life I won't get back and still no answers to my problem :-(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

He is a bit quirky, but geniuses often are. Very thorough exam and answered all questions thoroughly and politely. I imagine he doesn't have much patience for stupidity. I heard the office staff complaining loudly about another patient, but they were nice enough to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

The staff at Northland Neurology is extremely kind and caring. Whether on the phone or in person I can't help but smile after talking with them, they are truly compassionate people. Dr. McKee was kind and understanding. He took the time to explain treatment options and diagnostic procedures, and the risks and advantages of each. He even let me be part of the decision making process, which was a very pleasant surprise after having grown accustomed to being handed a prescription and being told "try this." Most importantly to me and to my family, he was able to accurately diagnose my condition and provide a solution. Hopefully others who are searching for an honest review will read this, and I hope they find comfort instead of needlessly worrying as I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][354875].votes_count ]]