Rate Dr. Cory M. Glover

Dr. Cory M. Glover's Ratings

Dr Glover is an OUTSTANDING Pediatrician. She is so understanding & very helpful in finding the best medical advice or service for her little patient's needs. Dr Glover is truly one of the best Pedis that my children & I love having as our Medical Advisor very understanding & caring. What more can a parent ask for. "THANK YOU" Dr Glover for all that you have done for my childrens medical issues. :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Glover is patient and warm. She is very calm in her office and is great at comforting a nervous child. I like that she is cautious and will check any abnormality to calm a parent's fears, but she is also cautious in prescribing medications. She considers the risks and allows parents to feel as though they are part of the decision process. She is very cautious in treating common childhood ailments such as ear infections and rashes. She would rather see a child a few times than simply over-prescribe unneeded antibiotics, and yet she always leaves that option open for parents that would lie to explore those options. She is very good at explaining the cause of illness and the reason why a certain treatment is preferred.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010771].votes_count ]]