Rate Dr. Sherri Caswell

Dr. Sherri Caswell's Ratings

I saw Dr. Caswell since she started in this new office. I saw several doctors in my life because of my long term health problems. She's a very caring doctor & she has a very kind, smiling all the time receptionist. On a day that I had an appointment with Dr. Caswell,I waited in the waiting room. Dr. Caswell ran late for an hour. One patient was so frustrated and I saw the receptionist still very kind & patient to explain & calm the patient down. It's not easy for working at the front desk. She is the best receptionist that never met before so I don't think she is rude and unprofessional. Also, she always not turn me down when I need an urgent appointment.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Caswell to be exceptional. I struggled for years to identify my sleep disorder, and within weeks of seeing her, I had it under control...in fact, the only delays and problems with the process/system were with the system itself, and were entirely out of Dr. Caswell's control. She fast-tracked me through the system as best she could, and took time to address my personal questions and concerns regarding the diagnosis and treatment. Not so, however, with her receptionist...very rude and unprofessional, with zero patient empathy. The only time she was helpful on the phone, it was so out-of-character and diametrically opposed to her usual demeanor, that I assumed I happened to call with Dr. Caswell standing right there.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I ended up in the hospital emergency ward and Dr. Caswell took the very best care of me. She is extremely easy to talk with and knowledgeable and was genuinely concerned. I consider myself very lucky to have been under her care.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

A great doctor with a very competent receptionnist. Caring, friendly, knowledgeable, dedicated are the first words coming to my mind to describe this fabulous doctor.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Caswell is amazing!! She is my collegue and I know, as myself an internist, she does an excellent work with the workload we have!!continu the excellent work Sherri!!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

Although we still have yet to figure out my exact problem, Dr. Caswell has been awesome. She has worked so hard to figure out what is wrong me even researching my problem off hours. I find her receptionist Jean delightful and helpful and have a hard time equating the ratings on this site to the same girl we have met on several occasions. She has never been anything but helpful with us.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Caswell is a good doctor. Very details. The receptionist is good too. Very helpful and very efficient. I had a problem booking with the sleep lab and she helped me to solve the problems & had a very good follow up with patients. I like them both.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

One of best doctors I have ever visited. Dr. Caswell is very experienced and does not rush you. She asks a lot of questions to determine that there are no other problems contributing to the sleep disorder - Ernest Ferrante

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Caswell was very helpful. She took the time to evaluate my situation and explain the options. I was very happy to meet with her after seeing and I counted over 75 Dr. who are not willing to do their job well. Unfortunately the receptionist was not professional.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Caswell was very nice and really help me about my sleep problem. She took the time needed to sit with me and try to find out the problem. She is really professional and I was very happy as she is one of the best doctor I've meet since many many years.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag