Rate Dr. Julio S. Diaz

Dr. Julio S. Diaz's Ratings

I love love love Dr Diaz. I am a first time mom and I was so nervous about anything and everything. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and listens to my concerns ( as over the top as they were) He has been my daughters pediatrician from the day she was born. She's 3 now and she adores him. She will be with him until she is 21 lol . Forget doctor of the year....he's more than that. He's the best doctor in this area!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Diaz is the best! He has been my children's doctors since they were born. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all your questions. My children love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

What can i say other than PHENOMENAL! My children actually look fwd to visits!! He interacts w/ the children on their level! He takes his time & really explains whats going on w/ your child either sick or well visits. He is by far the best!! Talk about on time, i have never waited more than 5m in waiting area. As a bonus he has 2 waiting areas; 1 for sick patients & other for well visits. The whole staff is very kind as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Diaz is a very warm and responsive physician that always takes the time to listen to his patients and interacts wonderfully with children. I can not recommend him enough. Wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2007

Wonderful,professional manner with kids, parents and staff. I have NEVER felt hurried along in any of my experiences at the office. Truly a kind doctor and kind human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2007

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Loves kids, very helpful, very friendly, very knowledgeable. My kids are all teenagers now and am so sad to have to move them from pediatrics! He is WONDERFUL! My son especially appreciated having a male pediatrician as he got older. Kids all loved him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011098].votes_count ]]