Dr. Robert A. Levine

Rate Dr. Robert A. Levine

Dr. Robert A. Levine's Ratings

This man is a rare breed of both genius and compassion. I never paid him a cent but because of an email I sent him about my rare tinnitus symptoms, he phoned me all the way from Israel to discuss my symptoms and treatment options. He has a good conversational tone and he treated me with an intellectual respect that is uncommon among doctors. If you are lucky enough to see him in either .il or Boston, I feel confident he will solve just about anything you throw his way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Dr. Levine is a truly caring and professional doctor. I visited several drs. before seeing him, suffering terribly with my condition. Dr. Levine spent lots of time listening to me, asking questions, and delving into my symptoms. Thanks to him I am now living comfortably with my condition. He is a wonderful man. His office staff is always helpful and courteous. Nothing but praise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355178].votes_count ]]