You may also like

Rate Dr. Alan Tang

Dr. Alan Tang's Ratings

Best Doctor In Town!!! He is awesome with kids! Takes the time to Explain everything and makes the whole family feel comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I had previously been to a specialist in Niagara falls about my tonsils and she was aweful. She sent me home with a "prescription" for salt gargles. I have had a pit on my tonsil for over a year and it is so big now that It almost covers my entire tonsil. I finally got to see Dr tang after a friend suggested him to me and it was by far the best appointment I've been to. It was quick and straight to the point but I didn't need anything else. He looked at my tonsils explained the surgery and how he had a 1% bleeding/infection rate. I knew before that I wanted them out so within a 3 minute appointment he suggested it and I agreed. I can't explain the relief I had when someone finally listened to me and it literally brought me to tears in his office. His secretary was very nice and easy going. I honestly suggest if anyone has a problem with their tonsils to just ask their doctor for a referral to see him. I went in yesterday and my appointment for surgery is 1 month from today. Talk about helpful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr tang was amazing with my 4 year old daughter. He was patient and explained everything to us in a way that took all the fears I had away. His staff is very kind and helpful too. I'm so glad we were referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr Tang and his staff are excellent. I was very well informed pre-op and was quite happy with the results. I would definitely recommend to anyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1011452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Tang not only did my surgery he also did surgery that I would otherwise have to wait 3 months more for.He explained everything clearly to me and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1011451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

My GP referred me for a hearing test because he thought I had hearing loss. Dr. Tang ran the tests but I had the feeling he thought I was wasting his time. I was referred to him again for re-current strep throat. I was 26 and had been getting strep throat just about every year since I was a kid. He remembered me from the previous visit and asked if I also had ear infections. (I did, all the time). He recommended I have my tonsils taken out. He did the surgery and then while I was in recovery, Dr. Tang came to check on me and explained that the surgery had gone well. He warned that I might experience a lot of pain as he had to re-cautorize the sites because of ecessive bleeding. However, he told my husband to call if I had any problems or if I needed more painkillers. The recovery was as horrible as people said it would be...I was in pain for weeks but Dr. Tang was amazing! It's 4 years later and I haven't had an ear infection or strep throat again. YAY!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1011450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

The man's office is terrible, stood in a tiny sweaty hallway for 3 hours, so i had to leave. later, a family member of mine was referred to him, he miss diagnosed her ear problems and sent her on her way with ear drops, later she found out it was intact a serious problem that require surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

i think Dr. Tang is a wonderful dr. took my daughter to him on numerous occasions to have tubes put in and every time Tang was there very polite and courteous. Took my son to him as well at 13 months old he needed his tonsils and adenoids removed which should only be a day surgery but Tang was concerned about him only being 13 months old he wanted to keep him over night just for observations. Wonderful doctor would recommend him to anyone :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1011449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Dr. Tang is the best ENT specialist. He is patient, takes the time to explain and listens attentively. He is the only doctor that would listen to my mother and was able to solve her issues too. Bed side manner is great. Mom and I highly recommend him to all who need an ENT specialist. I came from Toronto area where there are great doctors too and was nervous that Dr. Tang wouldn't meet my expectations but he has exceeded them for the past 9 years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1011448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

The best doctor that I have seen. He acknowledged that I have a tonsil problem and removed them, eventhough I fought with my family doctor for months. He also fixed my deviated septum in my nose. I have recovered from both surgeries and real great. Amazing doctor that is patient and spends the time to explain everything. I highly recommend this man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1011447].votes_count ]]