Rate Dr. Walter Harris

Dr. Walter Harris's Ratings

The doctors and the technicians are great! Dr. Harris and Dr. Au take the time to explain everything about my testing and exam to me in a way I can understand. There is sometimes a wait, but they are worth the wait!!! for the individualized attention I get. It is nice to find doctors who not only know what they are doing, but have a great personality also. that is so rare to find today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

The procedure and care I received was excellent. I would recommend Dr Harris to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Harris did my Lasik procedure and I came for my post-op visit. After many years, my vision is still stable at 20/20. His staff is always friendly and professional and the new office is very comfortable and beautiful. I have recommended many family members and friends to the practice, and I will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Au's examination. I had given up having clear, crisp vision again. For the past several years, I have had issues getting an accurate prescription. I have not worn my reading classes since the afternoon I walked out of Dr. Harri's office! Yeah! And, my night vision has improved as well. No blurring or perception distortions. I wish all doctors had her skills and knowledge! Thank you, Dr. Au!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Everytime I have gone to see Dr. Harris, from the initial consultation up and until today, the staff has been professional, friendly and effecient. I have never had to wait (unlike most doctor's offices). Dr. Harris is comforting, and has me (a doctorphobe) comfortable enough to trust him with performing my eye surgery. I work in a professional office, and am usually very critical, however, I have found nothing to criticize with any part of my experience with Dr. Harris' office and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355287].votes_count ]]