Rate Dr. Raquel Feroe

Dr. Raquel Feroe's Ratings

Dr. Feroe uses common sense when she makes her diagnosis. I find her to be sensitive to my needs, and understanding of my weaknesses. I have done better since seeing her.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

I visited the pain clinic in 2011 and right from the first day of meeting with Dr Feroe and the nurse Linda they were professional and informative. My dssabbility is spinal related and I have been suffering with this for 5 years, on many different medications and assorted doctors. They helped me find more effective meds and I am much happier with my day to day activity levels. I didn't think it would work out but I was WRONG and thanks to them I am feeling and coping much better. Thank you Dr Feroe and Linda for listening to me and helping find a better alternative to waht I was doing.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Feroe helped me with my daily migraines. I was so relieved to find Dr. Feroe because she cared so much. She was so kind and her extensive knowledge on the medication as well as her guideance with daily journalling, made a huge difference in my life. I have Dr. Feroe to thank because now I am headache-free!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr feroe was very knowledgable about what she was doimg. I have severe damage to my spine from being involved in a medivac helecopter crash there has been no pain relief to date and waited over 2yrs to see her. Very knowlegable aboit treatment of my pain, and lack of feelimg frpm the waost down.vShe is very knowlegable and I pray the meds she has put me on will help me to be able to be functionable.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Feroe is very knowledgeable and understanding when it comes to pain. She can suggest several different treatment options that your family doctor can't. However, Dr. Feroe put me on Methadone. Everything was good until I wanted to stop taking it as it didn't work. That's when the trouble started. I was so sick from the withdrawal that I coudn't even get out of bed. Imagine the worst flu you have ever had and multiply it by ten. Even knowing this Dr. Feroe did not want to see me without a referral. I honestly thought I was dying and she didn't care. She was never there with the withdrawal and I ended up turning to AADAC for help. I would strongly recommend researching the drugs she puts you on first. Also, she takes the entire summer off every year and there's nobody to help you while she's away.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH HER KNOWLEDGE AND THEN I WAS FLOORED BY HER COMPASSION. I MUST SAY I WAS AFRAID TO GO THIS ROUTE FOR MY DISEASE AND NOW HAVING BEEN TO SEE HER I MUST SAY IT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE DONE. SHE HAS A SPECIFIC UNDERSTANDING OF PAIN. SHE TOTALLY GETS IT. SHE DIDN'T MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO MANAGE ON MY OWN AND IN FACT EASED MY MIND TO MAKE THE DECISION THAT I NEEDED TO MAKE. BY HELPING ME MAKE THAT DECISION, SHE HAS MADE MY LIFE 10 TIMES BETTER.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag

When I had my visit with her, at the time I didn't feel she was on the same page as me but now I realize that she was and is. She is one of the better doctors I have seen.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2007 | flag