Rate Dr. Robert W. Edwards

Dr. Robert W. Edwards's Ratings

he is a great doctor but his manager needs fired from there i owed a bill of 600 to him and they won't take my medicaid because of my oustanding bill! that's actually not that bad they won't let me do payments either? what a crappy place she had such a bad attitude i hope other people get better service then i did there good luck dr edwards you need to upgrade to get your money cause i won't pay it!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Edwards was great!!! My husband & I felt extremely comfortable with him. He answered all our questions no matter how bizarre they were. He never rushed through a visit & always acted as if we were what he had on his agenda. I delivered 3 weeks early & he was out of town for the day but called to check on me all throughout the day & came in that evening & delivered our baby for us. Also called several times & stopped by to visit before we left the hospital. I will always use Dr. Edwards for any children we may have down the road.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Edwards is a God send. For the longest time, I kept having really bad abdominal pain that kept flaring up. Everytime that I went to the emergency room they told me it was just rupturing cyst on my ovaries. Dr. Edwards took the time to explain everything, listen to every concern I had, and check up on my. My finacee was very happy too because for the first time in over 3 years I was able to live my life pain free. The staff is absolutely wondeful too, always trying to help whenever needed and will squeeze you in for any emergency.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

I love dr. Edwards, he is a great doctor. I lost my baby at 21 weeks pregnant and he was so good to me. If you need a baby doctor go to him. You will not regret it.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Edwards is the best! He delivered our baby girl. His staff is always positive and will answer any questions without making you feel embarressed or askward.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Edwards has a good reputation in the area. He went the extra mile for me this week. I have had concerns for a while over pain issues. He ran test on me to find out what was going on. I appreciated that he listened to my concerns and took action. I will also say he is the most excited Dr.over your pregnancy I have ever known. He shares intimate joys that you never forget with him. The first time I saw my sons heartbeat he seemed as excited as I was. There is a magic to Dr.Edwards. I think it is because he has a heart for women.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Edwards and his staff are wonderful and caring my I can't say enough about him and his staff when he del. my child I could not have ask for better care.Love them all.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag

absolutely wonderful!! my husband and i couldn't ask for a more caring doctor to bring our baby into this world. if iever move away i will still come back to him!!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

wonderful man! made my husband and i feel extremely comfortable. i will always go back to him!!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2007 | flag