Rate Dr. Stan Houston

Dr. Stan Houston's Ratings

My husband has been sick for a long time and in the last two years he has seen many doctors and almost all of them told him he was not ill - it was all in his head. Dr Houston was the first doctor in two years to do a thorough examination on my husband - none of the previous doctors could even be bothered to touch him. Dr Houston did his job properly as a doctor which is something my husband hasn't experienced from all of the other doctors he's seen in the past two years. Dr Houston has since referred my husband to a dermatologist who is very confident he will be able to diagnose and treat my husband's illness. Dr Houston's receptionist/assistant, Janet was always very pleasant and helpful and kept on top of my husband's file.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Don't waste your time with this physician, quotes dogma but will provide no proof to support his views.Seems to have no problem leaving patients to suffer, from Lyme disease.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

A piller of knowledge in the area of HIV/Aids. Good communication skills, and shares the knowledge in the community by being involved in various media panels etc.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2007 | flag