Rate Dr. Paul L. Fine

Dr. Paul L. Fine's Ratings

An Arrogant Schmo. Won't ever return and will find another dr to handle my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

This doctor's not only one of the nicest guys I know, but he's also one of the brightest. Any question I ask gets an authoritative and patient reply, complete with bibliography and footnotes. He takes liberal time in my office visits and spares no effort in providing care. His office is very well managed, his staff is friendly and efficient. After several years under his care, I now consider him and some of his staff to be close friends. When's the last time you looked forward to having blood drawn?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1012735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

greast staff, never a considerable wait, nice office, convernient hours. Dr Fine is a nice guy, never condescending, gives you plenty of time & info & know what he is talking about

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1012734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Fine for 4 years. And he is truly an amazing physician. He listens to my concerns, answers my questions. He calls with blood work results and will return phone calls promptly. He is knowledgeable and has a positive outlook!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1012733].votes_count ]]