Rate Dr. Frank Teresa

Dr. Frank Teresa's Ratings

Dr Teresa is a very consummate professional who goes the extra mile to not only make you comfortable but also understand how you are experiencing the back pain. I personally noticed a profound difference after my first session with him. He is a gentleman through-and-through and should be put on the top of your list if you are looking for chiropractic care and have access to the area.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Teresa is the best of the best!! I had a opinion about chiropractors in general because many rarely do anything but dr. Teresa is very knowledgable and his skills are out of this world I advise everyone to go see him , he is exceptional!!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Absolutley the best chiropractor ever! Knowlegdable, kind, and magical!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I have gone to at least 4 different chiropractors before I met Dr. Teresa, and none of them compare to him. He is in a league of his own. He is the most thorough, skilled, and professional doctor I have met. He truly is amazing.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Insurance does not cover-but Dr.Teresa is worth it!!He has helped me tremdously!!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

the best doctor in NJ. Works magic with his hands. One of the nicest people that you will ever meet.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Outstanding hands!!! Very caring about his patients. Feel wonderful and pain free! Thx so much Dr. Frank!

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

I am convinced that dr Teresa has magical fingers!!! I went to him with no hope that my back will get better and in just one treatment I feel better. Simply THE best

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

This man is BY FAR the best chiropractor in the state regardless of any poll you happen to see on this website. The way he gets to know is outstanding. He also has extremely good knowledge of what he's doing at all times.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Absolute great chiropractor. Takes the time to get to know you, and what your pain is caused by and effectively works to eliminate that pain from your life. He mixes spinal adjustments with massage and heat/electrotherapy for a complete treatment.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag