Rate Dr. Julie A. Ashton

Dr. Julie A. Ashton's Ratings

Dr Ashton and the staff are wonderful. They treat my son like their own child. Always find a way to squeeze him in at the last minute when he is sick. Dr Ashton is so smart and helpful, offering practical suggestions that produce good results. We are so lucky to have such great medical care for our boy. Hope we never move out of this area!

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Ashton is a wonderful doctor. My daughter is now twenty so we've moved on, but I always found her to be very knowledgeable, approachable, and patient. Any calls to either her or her nurse were always returned promptly. She is professional and smart but you also feel like your talking to a friend while your there. She truely cares about her patients.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ashton & the entire staff are wonderful. They are knowledgable, efficient & very responsive to patient needs even outside of office hours. She never makes us feel rushed & makes every patient feel special. My son is 15 years old & I'll regret having to leave her in the next few years. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashton.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2007 | flag

We've been seeing Dr. Ashton for 12 years. Her and all the other doctors on staff are absolutely the best! They take so much time with you and your children. They answer all your questions and you never feel rushed. They are very quick in answering emergency phone calls and when they are closed and a doctor is on call, they are very prompt in getting back to you. The staff is very friendly. If you have a question for a doctor or nurse, they answer usually within half an hour. I have never had a bad experience with them at all. With 2 children, I have visited them many times, (in between yearly physicals) and have never ever had a bad experience. I would (and have) highly recommend them. Especially Dr. Ashton! My one son needed to have an emergency sonagram at the hospital and the nurses called and made the appointment for me! I cannot say it enough how much I love this practice!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2007 | flag