Rate Dr. Cem S. Omay

Dr. Cem S. Omay's Ratings

I dont know where to start to say how absolutely wonderful Dr. Omay and his staff are! Ive been seeing Dr. Omay for about a year now and me and my husband have been ttc for almost 2 years. The past year that I've been seeing Dr. Omay I always get taken care of right away .. the staff always greets me with a friendly smile. I think the longest I've ever had to wait to be taken for a appointment was MAYBE 10 minutes at most which is amazing at a doctors office. Whenever I call the receptionist is very nice over the phone and it's very easy to make appointments even if the Dr is fully booked he always finds time for me. I just had my second round of iui and he even came in for me late on a Friday evening when they were closed to do the procedure for me. Him and his wife are so wonderful. I feel/ felt very comfortable with them. I had some pain after the iui and they made sure before I left that I was feeling ok and they waited with me in the lobby until my husband came to pick me up. They seem to really care and that's very important to me. Even though I'm not pregnant yet I cant thank Dr. Omay enough for everything that he has been doing for me. He is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met, he is very professional, and he really knows what he is talking about. All of our family and close friends go to Dr. Omay as well and they all have nothing but the best things to say about him also. I'm not pregnant yet and I know one day I will be and I know that I chose the NUMBER ONE doctor to take care of me whenever it happens. Thank you so much Dr. Omay for everything you do for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Amazing!! Delivered my twins, cared for me in the hospital when I was 28 weeks pregnant and in labor. I absolutely love him - great bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr Omay is very patient and professional. I would like to recommend him to my family and friends. However, his office staff are rude and difficult. It took many phone calls and long waiting time to have them correct a prescription code for me (So my insurance can cover the expenses). There admin staff never apology for their mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I love the doctor but the staff is incompetent. Twice now, I've spoken to the receptionist over the phone to schedule a regular appointment only to get to my appointment to be told "You are not on the computer." So......I've found a new doctor since Dr. Omay office seems to be way too busy to bother with good service for his patients. Good doctor, incompetent, rude staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!! Very nice, helpfull, and caring during my pregnancy. I highly recommend him. Made me feel safe and confortable. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Very kind and caring bedside manner. Does not push a c-section on you unless there is danger, lets nature take it's course and lets you do your thing in your own time. Would recommend him for any age female, just so polite and warm. Best dr I have had, ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

I really did like Dr omay- my in laws suggested him to me when I moved to the area- I am now pregnant with my 2nd child and have waited over 45 for every appointment so far- that's not including the times where he is out delivering a baby (can't control that) but the times he is there, the wait is ridiculous. I have to bring my toddler with me and the wait is just unacceptable, they need to figure out their scheduling, I understand he takes his time, but then adjust the scheduling. I left very upset after waiting an hour for him,, I will now be seeing another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Great doctor!! Listened to all my concerns and actually sat there and talked to me about medicines and everything. Very caring!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

Dr. Omay is an amazing doctor. He always takes the time to answer any questions and address all concerns. He never rushes you, and his staff is so friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I had DR Omay during my pregnancy and he delivered my first baby. I had a great birthing experience. Also he was helpful with every question and concern I had. Hopefully he will deliver the rest of my children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013106].votes_count ]]