Rate Dr. Cem S. Omay

Dr. Cem S. Omay's Ratings

Dr Omay is very patient and professional. I would like to recommend him to my family and friends. However, his office staff are rude and difficult. It took many phone calls and long waiting time to have them correct a prescription code for me (So my insurance can cover the expenses). There admin staff never apology for their mistakes.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

I love the doctor but the staff is incompetent. Twice now, I've spoken to the receptionist over the phone to schedule a regular appointment only to get to my appointment to be told "You are not on the computer." So......I've found a new doctor since Dr. Omay office seems to be way too busy to bother with good service for his patients. Good doctor, incompetent, rude staff.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!! Very nice, helpfull, and caring during my pregnancy. I highly recommend him. Made me feel safe and confortable. He's the best.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Very kind and caring bedside manner. Does not push a c-section on you unless there is danger, lets nature take it's course and lets you do your thing in your own time. Would recommend him for any age female, just so polite and warm. Best dr I have had, ever!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

I really did like Dr omay- my in laws suggested him to me when I moved to the area- I am now pregnant with my 2nd child and have waited over 45 for every appointment so far- that's not including the times where he is out delivering a baby (can't control that) but the times he is there, the wait is ridiculous. I have to bring my toddler with me and the wait is just unacceptable, they need to figure out their scheduling, I understand he takes his time, but then adjust the scheduling. I left very upset after waiting an hour for him,, I will now be seeing another doctor.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Great doctor!! Listened to all my concerns and actually sat there and talked to me about medicines and everything. Very caring!!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Omay is an amazing doctor. He always takes the time to answer any questions and address all concerns. He never rushes you, and his staff is so friendly!

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

I had DR Omay during my pregnancy and he delivered my first baby. I had a great birthing experience. Also he was helpful with every question and concern I had. Hopefully he will deliver the rest of my children

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

After many years with a gynecologist that was pretty good, I switched for various reasons. Dr. Omay was recommended to me by a friend and all I can say is "WOW". I am amazed and grateful for his caring attitude and his genuine interest in my health concerns. I don't think I have felt this good going to a doctor in years. I won't go so far as to say I can't wait for a pap smear, but I don't dread it either! This doctor is simply put, fantastic.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

AMAZING DOCTOR! THE BEST! The doctor the staff was all great to me while I was pregnant with my first child. I wouldnt change my Dr. for anyone else! :)

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag