Rate Dr. Alfonso Marcuzzi

Dr. Alfonso Marcuzzi's Ratings

Excellent care, professional conduct , courtious explainations

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

An outstanding dedicated specialist in his field. Orig my wife's OB/GYN sent me to him, as wife was unable to conceive. He checked me out very thoroughly and gave me a clean bill of health in that matter. Years later I found him to be caring & knowledgeable & it was a pleasure to be treated by this doctor for my erectile dysfunction (ED). He investigated all avenues thoroughly, and prescribed 2 drugs. The first didn't help so he had me try penile injections, which have now worked well forme for more than a decade. When I had flow problems he performed a TURP which relieved all of my symptoms and made me much more comfortable. Too bad we only have a few specialists of his calibre in this Province that can take the anxiety out of urology problems & make the patient comfortable-I consider it an honour to be treated by this doctor.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

AVOID at all cost! Should have his license revoked! Went in for a vasectomy, and before he performed he had to check me out.... He handled me with out gloves!!!! And DID NOT WASH HIS HANDS BEFORE OR AFTER! Gross! Worst doctor ever!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience, as per someone's else comments i agree that his comment for everything is let just wait and see. I suffer from Chronic UTI's and because Im on my early twenties his answer was that I was just overreacting and should give it time.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

First visit: Waiting time 3hours and 30 minutes. Time spent by the doctor with me 7 minutes. Touched my private parts,and I haven't seen him wash his hands. Went out of the office , garbed another file. Made up his mind that I have no problems even if a previous ultra sound showed a 6 mil stone i my kidney. Went for an MRI. Second visit: 3 hours and 45 minutes waiting. This time I put my timer on my IPhone. The length of the visit was 3 minutes and 45sec. I all this SHORT time he looked at a moving MRI file, never pause it. He congratulated me for having nothing even though I am still having blood in my urine. I could see on the screen an indication that the software was pin pointing to a cyst of a considerable size in my opinion. I asked about the blood adn his answer was: "Lets wait and see" Avoid this doctor as much as possible.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

He is the most uninvested Doctor we have ever met. He did not spend the time to explain what the diagnosis meant. After repeatedly asking what it all meant, he handed me a book and said "this is more information than you need" We left his office uninformed and absolutely confused as to what our Dad had, course of treatment and why, our options, side affetcs and overall what the road ahead had in store for us. We would never recommend him and would actually defer anyone from using him. To Dr. Marcuzzi, Cancer is not a common cold! Spend the time to inform your patients as that is just as much a part of your career path and responsibility as the actual medical treatment!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

dr is amazing. he is very patient and nice and accomodating. thank god his secretary came back. was one of the unfortunate people that came to see him while his secretary was on mat leave. the stupidest person in the world covered for her. now the office is paying for her mistakes. very sad but thank god cathy is back!!!!!

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

I've been a patient for over 15yrs and he the best DR I have, he was the one that discovered what was really wrong with me, which was a blockage cause by kidney stone, I suffer for almost 2yrs before I was referred to DR Marcuzzi. I would recommend him to anyone if you are having Kidney Stone problem.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

This Doctor almost killed me and to say he only preformed a simple vasectomy.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag