Dr. Audrey F. Von Poelnitz

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Audrey F. Von Poelnitz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 3578243
23/10/13 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable. Listens and explains. Caring. Thorough. The best!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Audrey" to "Audrey F."
RID: 2582436
11/03/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. is very professional and rated highly by the hospital staff. She kept me alive thru 5 heart attacks and multiple stents.I am now a transplant survivor.  Respond
RID: 1731281
07/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Von Poelnitz for about 10 years now. She is the best - always so friendly, kind, and helpful. She always asks me questions and takes the time for me. Whenever I've had questions, she always calls me back. Excellent doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 722217
14/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Von Poelnitz has been my cardiologist for ten years now - she is always supportive, understands my particular needs (I am a pacemaker patient, not more typical heart disease) and has worked very well with my other doctors. I'd trust her with my life - and guess I do!
RID: 711606
28/10/08 5 5 5 5 Have been to several cardiologists over the past 15 years, and I believe she is the best in terms of knowledge and ability to listen and help a person in difficult medical times.
RID: 551932
28/03/08 5 5 5 5 Performed angioplasty on me and inserted a stent in 2000. have seen her every year since and would not go to any other Dr. Totally knowledgeable, yet does not let her patients fear what must be done. very very pleseant. a ppleasure to go to yearly visits.
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 473107
29/12/07 5 5 5 5 An excellent physician, one of the best I've ever consulted. Have seen her on two occasions over two years. Good listener. Super bedside manner. Knowledgeable in what my situation was. Personally calls with results of office tests. Got my vote!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 422199
01/10/07 5 5 5 5 An excellent doctor. She is quite reknown in her field, and exudes high standards of patient care.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 394156
29/08/07 5 5 5 5 She is extremely knowledgeable and you have total confidence in her. She is part of the Morristown Cardiology associates. Great doctor.