Rate Dr. David M. Tamres

Dr. David M. Tamres's Ratings

I've gone to Dr. Tamres for many years and he is always very polite, very engaged, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I love Dr. Tamres. Our nickname for him used to be "Dr. Doogie" because he looks so youthful but don't be fooled. He's knowledgeable and LISTENS! Office staff is ok. I can't say too much about other docs (although I like the NPs in the office).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

He Is an outstanding physician. He LISTENS to you which most doctors do not do anymore. He is nice and friendly. Also cute! I recommend him very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Great Doctor. Good staff. Good office. Helped me when other doctors couldn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Tamres is the best doctor to whom I've ever been! He cares, is very knowledgable, and takes every concern seriously. Another plus is he is conscious about health and I trust his balance between what is necessary or not. I'm a tough critic with drs. and I recommend him highly. If only most doctors were like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Tamres is the best! He really cares. And he really listens. Best doctor I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Tamres is thoroughly professional, always responds to questions, promptly submits prescriptions, calls when test restults are available, and has been a beneficial find for me. He gets top marks. I agree with some of the comments about the staff [based on four years of patienthood at Morristown]. Staff can be stiff, concerned with their personal items and openly discussing them during business hours, and occasionally providing poor phone coverage. The office administator should evaluate this performance and correct deficiencies. Occasionally the time in the examination room is over 15 minutes, which is excessive. I'd credit the physician with spending more time aiding another patient or debit the staff for not getting all patient material ready and organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

Dr Tamres is an excellent doctor. I have seen him over the past 4 years, as does my wife who is an RN (she swears by him). He is thorough and willing to answer any questions I have ever had. I never feel rushed even when the office is full of patients. I highly recommend Dr Tamres.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Only good words about Dr. Tamres. The staff, when in their office, quite competent. But you DEFINITELY DO NOT want to have to telephone that office. And if it is their "lunch" break? Forget it. Go to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013279].votes_count ]]