Rate Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's Ratings

He is the best Doctor as far as expertise in Cosmetic Surgery. He is friendly, great bed side and a terrific office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

both dr. Weinstein and his staff are the best. dr. Weinstein made me feel very comfortable and I appreciated how thorough he was in asking "why" I wanted my mommy make over. Today is day 10 since my surgery!! I feel and look fabulous. I highly recommend him. Best decision I ever made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Great doctor, great staff. Just a wonderfull office, with a caring, excellent doctor. I was recommended to him, and I have referred many of my friends and family. We have always had great results, from rhinoplasty, to breast reconstruction. He is very compassionate. He is creative and delivers terrific results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have used Dr. Weinstein for different procedures and have always gotten what I asked for. Dr. Weinstein is knowledgeable, personable and I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Very patient, funny, warm, and helpful office with a compassionate,and skilled doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

Dr. Weinstein is wonderful! He's very funny, makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Unfortunately, his staff is not, they're rude, awkward, and do not complement the doctor at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2008

Excellent. He is also has a Chester location. One of the best in our area. He did a great job on my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

i had a breast augmentation. I am SO PLEASED. he would never make u look out of proportion or top heavy..just rite nobody knows that mine arent real they look that good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2008

I had a facelift, brow lift, and eyelids fixed. He did what I asked him to do. The people were straight with me. I am happy with my well rested appearence. He is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013847].votes_count ]]