Rate Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's Ratings

Nightmare. Staff had no experience or knowledge. Short & rude. My injectables are awful. After having a bad experience with him and his staff, calling and trying to get this situation rectified, I was treated horribly and basically blown off. Don't waste your time or money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733221].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's response
Unfortunately, we do not know this patient. He/she has never told us about this complication. We encourage him/her to contact us so we can take a look to try to help this patient. We strive for excellent service and medical care and quick return phone calls. We always invite the patient to come to our office right away. If this is a real patient, please call our office so we can take proper care of you.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is a really nice doctor. Did my Botox, totally pain free and it came out great. I look good and I don't look "done". Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Weinstein performed a "Tummy Tuck" on me several months ago. I could not be more pleased with the results! I had just lost 120 pounds from weight loss surgery, which left me with loose skin and excess fat. I was also suffering from a skin rash and infections I can't thank Dr. Weinstein enough! After the surgey, the excess skin and fat are gone, and no more skin rash! If I could I would give Dr. Weinstein 10 stars!
Mark C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr Weinstein ruined my eyes by improperly injecting botox. He did this to me not once, but twice! After he gave me a droopy eye the first time, I swore I'd never let him inject me again. Went I went back for some filler, he insisted I let him give me some botox again. what a mistake! My one eye is almost completely closed and has been this way for a month! I look like a freak and am so embarrassed. I can't drive at night and have trouble seeing. Be warned... Would never recommend you go to him for botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704581].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's response
We are very sorry that this patient had a documented temporary side effect of Botox. We care very much about all of our patients. Dr. Weinstein and his staff take each persons comments and feedback very seriously.
Please call follow up.
We encourage

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is extremely knowledgeable and articulate in describing the pros and cons of any cosmetic surgery. He takes lots of pictures before and shows you on his computer imaging what you can look like after. Patients only think about the doctor before the surgery. After the sugery is even more important. His post op attention is amazing. I would and have recommended him to many friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

He is the best Doctor as far as expertise in Cosmetic Surgery. He is friendly, great bed side and a terrific office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

both dr. Weinstein and his staff are the best. dr. Weinstein made me feel very comfortable and I appreciated how thorough he was in asking "why" I wanted my mommy make over. Today is day 10 since my surgery!! I feel and look fabulous. I highly recommend him. Best decision I ever made.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1013854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Great doctor, great staff. Just a wonderfull office, with a caring, excellent doctor. I was recommended to him, and I have referred many of my friends and family. We have always had great results, from rhinoplasty, to breast reconstruction. He is very compassionate. He is creative and delivers terrific results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1013853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have used Dr. Weinstein for different procedures and have always gotten what I asked for. Dr. Weinstein is knowledgeable, personable and I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Very patient, funny, warm, and helpful office with a compassionate,and skilled doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1013851].votes_count ]]