Dr. Cindy Maddeaux

Rate Dr. Cindy Maddeaux

Dr. Cindy Maddeaux's Ratings

Quite simply excellent. Dr. Maddeaux is very warm, practical and helpful. I've only been seeing Dr. Maddeaux for a short time and already know she's the one I wan't to stick with. Finally someone who get's it and doesn't offer impractical advice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Maddeaux has helped our family in so many ways. She was able to help all of us see our family problems in different ways, and identify issues that we didn't realize were impacting us. We've found a way to be a family again because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Empathic, understanding and compassionate. I've been to several therapists over the years and I am so grateful to have found Dr. Maddeaux.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr Maddeaux's compassionate, empathetic, competent counselling skills. When my 28 year marriage ended suddenly due to my partner's infidelity, she helped me through my darkest days. I'm so lucky to have been referred to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I have had an array of experiences with many types of therapists and none compare to Dr. Cindy. She is wonderful because she listens AND asks the right questions AND actually gives advice. Her advice makes complete sense and is very doable and has made a tremendous difference in my life and my husband's life. She helped us deal with infidelity and where this type of behaviour originated in our relationship. She is highly recommended for couple and individual counselling especially if you have some deep rooted childhood issues which can lead to adult isssues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Terrific experience. Very helpful. Great resource to have in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Amazingly knowledgeable and helpful...a wonderful resource for improving your life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

As a physician who has been referring my patients to Dr. Maddeaux for over a decade, I can confidently state that she is an outstanding psychologist - always professional, compassionate, and extremely competent. Without fail, my patients report back to me how much she has helped them and that "She is the best"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Excellent therapist. Extremely knowledgable and mindfull

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Excellent therapist. She is both compassionate and professional and she takes the time to follow up about issues raised in previous sessions. She is definitely excellent both in her ability to connect to her patients and to impart practical information that helps to improve patients' every day functioning and life skills. I highly reccomend Dr. Maddeaux

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014015].votes_count ]]