Rate Dr. G. Lobay

Dr. G. Lobay's Ratings

Dr Lobay did my tummy tuck in June and did a amazing job my scar is so straight and such a fine line u can almost not even see it. It has only been 5 weeks. He also did my breast augmentation 8 years ago as well. Another amazing job !!! He's staff is wonderful! He also takes the time to listen and explains the procedure. I would recommend this amazing doctor to anyone !

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I had breast implants done by Dr. Lobay just over 2 months ago. I could not be happier with my results! I started as a 34a and I am now a very happy 34c! My experience with Dr.Lobay was fantastic from the first consultation to leaving the surgical clinic after my operation. This was my first surgery and at the age of only 24 I was very nervous, but his staff the morning of my surgery made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Lobay was ready and waiting for me when I arrived and from the time I walked in the front doors to laying on the operating table was so fast (not is a rushed kind of way) that I didn't even have time to be nervous. When I woke up the nurses were right there and did what ever they could to make me as comfortable as possible. My recovery was almost pain free, i had no bruising, very little swelling, and my incisions are barley noticeable. My entire surgical experience could not have gone any better!! I highly recommend Dr. lobay to anyone who is considering breast implants.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

Simply amazing. Very kind and caring. He operated on my hand and made it "normal" again.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

My wife had a tummy tuck and she had breast implants. The tummy scar is way to high and crooked and her breast implants is the worst boob job I have ever seen. Her breast were 100 times nicer before she had them done. I would not recommend Dr. Lobay for anyone.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lobay just performed my tummy tuck yesterday. Already I am extremely pleased with the results. I never thought I could look this way again :) Dr. Lobay & the staff at the meadowlark clinic are amazing, caring & very professional people. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lobay. Thank you so much for what you have done for me and for how you have made me feel young again :)

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lobay did my breast augmentation in June 2010. I had silicone gel implants (340cc & 370cc)inserted partially under the muscle. I have to say, he did a fantastic job. He was able to make my breasts symmetrical again. The incision is perfectly placed under my breast fold/crease. I would rate my breast implants a 9/10. Not a 10/10 because I was hoping that they would be a bit bigger. I found the recovery room nurses to be nice, however they did not adequately control my pain and sent me home with 8/10 pain that increasingly got worse when I got home. Warning to all ladies out there, this procedure is EXTREMELY painful!!! I would recommend Dr. Lobay for breast augmentation!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lobay was amazing, he was the surgeon on call at the stollery in 2005. My daughter was in a serious sledding accident and needed hundreds of stitches to put her face back together. He did such a good job that people don't even notice the scars. My daughter was 3 at the time and Dr. Lobay was very caring and gentle with her follow up visits. I was so amazed at how wonderful of a job he did and how great he was with both myself (8 months pregnant at the time and very emotional) and my little one. I just want to thank you so much for the excellent job you did. Also all the stollery staff were as amazing how they were so professional and caring for my family during this scary time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lobay to everyone and I'm very thankful that you were working that day.

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag

I have known Dr. Lobay since he was a resident and I was a child (I burnt my arm when I was 6). The surgery on my arm was not able to be completed until I was an adult (after I finished growing), but I had 2 surgeries on this arm since then (more than 20 years ago) and it looks fantastic. I had gone to see him because I had heard of a new technique at the time and while he wouldn't do that particular surgery, he took the time to explain why and offered an alternative that served the same purpose. I have just been booked for a BA and it's nice to see that he still takes the time to explain everything and answer all questions. I can't wait.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

he went to give me a apron cut operation and saw all my damage with my muscles and sewed me back together he took allot of time and effort which I feel he could of not care and didn't have to do the extra mile. He is my hero. A very kind and special Doctor.I looked great after too.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

I went to Dr. Lobay for a breast reduction and he found a lump which I had not detected nor did my previous tests. Dr. Lobay did my reduction and removed the lump which turned out to be cancer in the early stages... he saved my life. He was nothing but supportive throughout our conversation. His staff (nurse) goes over and above the call of duty. I did call alot for my results and she was always more than willing to check for me. Thanks Dr. Lobay

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag