Rate Dr. Thomas Janzen

Dr. Thomas Janzen's Ratings

Dr. Janzen is a wonderful psychiatrist. He made me very at ease which is not always an easy thing to do. He is very knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge. He put me in touch with some outside means of working things out for myself. He took the time to listen and asked very genuine and pointed questions. I found him very reassuring as the world of depression and anxiety as I have come to know it is very new to me. He was able to explain a lot in a short period of time. Very approachable. Thank you, Dr. Janzen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Met him for the first time today and if first impressions, have told me anything then I know that I have a winner with him. Thank God because I need the help! I was a drop in today and he gladly saw me he could have rushed me through but he didn't he took me seriously and so did his team. Thanks so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Janzen is one of the most hard working doctors we have in St. Thomas and London. Tom is a psychiatrist and a medical doctor which is excellent when dealing with patients from all sides of the spectrum. Overall an amazing doctor and honest man! Wonderful to work with and always accomidating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Dr Janzen is the most kind, responsible , opening mind and willing to take challenges psychiatrist I've seen in London mental health hospitals. I select rate 4 to his knowledge not because I'm not 100% satisfied but my daughter her patient was only with him for a short period in the assessment word. My daughter was a very difficult patient and saw numerous mental health specialists before seeing Dr Janzen. She challenged Dr Janzen. Dr Janzen never given in or up her and tried really hard for her wellness. His diligent work has made a miracle happened on my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2009

Tom is an excellent person and tries very hard in all ways. I have been his patient several times and my only concern is his fond usage of anti-psy drugs because they induce psychotic behaviour in myself and I believe he lacks comprehensive knowledge in that regard, however, I believe he earns every dollar he is paid because of the energy and dedication he brings to his workplace. He presents as genuine and caring and has always treated me fairly and most importantly has always made himself easily accessible. In addition to his genuine and caring disposition he 99% of the time is pleasant and upbeat with a a very down to earth nature. I think given time he will be a invaluable asset to the bi-polar field of medicine- Cynthia B. from Cambridge, On

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

What Tom didn't know, he learned. He was a fantastic GP! I watched him start his career as an intern in my original GP's office in Oakridge...to becoming my family physician for several years. The only thing that I still have difficulty with to this day is the way in which he "dropped" all his private practice patients to pursue a new avenue in his career. A rather impersonal letter, leaving hundreds of families hanging without a GP. I wish him the best in his new endeavours but I think he could have handled the transition much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

What a terrific doctor. He is one of the best psychiatrists i have had (and I've had a few). Also makes a mean moose stew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014094].votes_count ]]