Dr. David Zackon

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. David Zackon

Dr. David Zackon's Ratings

Its a known fact by many that CRP which is an inflammatory marker attaches to fat and makes more CRP which causes more inflammation. The higher your CRP is the higher your risk of getting chronic inflammatory health issues. Increases risk of heart problems and cancers and the higher your CRP (C-Reactive Protein) is the lower your survival rate will be. Losing Weight will help decrease the amount of CRP your body is producing. He is not telling you to lose weight to upset or insult anyone. He is telling you this because he knows it will improve your CRP which will lower that inflammation number thereby improving your symptoms and quality of life. Weight is a touchy issue with people and people can be easily offended. When you are dealing with medical issues that are as a result of a high CRP it is so imperative that you get the weight off because it attaches to fat and get that number lowered. He doesn't have anything against fat people - He is honestly giving the best advice out there for your own best outcome of what you are dealing with. He's being hated for it - but honestly he is just trying to help you improve your own quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I am in a wheelchair and have been going there for years. I have never had a negative encounter with anyone there. Dr. Zachon is very kind and knowledgeable and always answers my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

he's a good doctor, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to get through their phone line to make an appointment. I often have to call every day many times a day for a week to get through to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2811899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. David Zachon for years. I find him very knowledgeable, calm and caring. I am quite shocked by some of the negative comments here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

this doctor is an idiot. he is soooooo rude, so condescending and makes people feel like they are wasting his time. he should not be in this business if he doesn't want to help people. how can i give a negative star, because his not even worth half a star.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I give this doc big fat zero, not only is he rude and insulting, but giving answers like I can't help you , is down right ignorant. He is for sure not smarter than a fight grader!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

very pleasant; office very busy but staff very pleasant. Not one issue!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

The staff at the front desk are very helpful and pleasant. It is a different story re the technician. He was rude both times I went. I am very short, under 4 ft and had difficulty reaching the test. He insisted I sit on an old beat up pillow. I have Lupus, & severe osteoporosis , breaking bones very easily and cannot get up on the pillow . I also use a scooter. He was rude, spoke harshly, didn't want todo the test and I insisted in doing it as I managed. He was annoyed that I had a scooter in the hall. So if you are handicapped, short, or anything else that doesn't please him leave or fight for your rights!! Dr. Zakon was great and explained any question I asked and sent the results to my Dr. Immediately. The one staff terrible not the rest

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I'm sure he's very knowledgeable, but he doesn't take the time to answer questions, and seems annoyed that a patient would even ask anything. The front desk staff is really nice, but I found the staff doing some of the tests to be a bit abrupt.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Zackon for the first time a few weeks back. I found him to be courteous and professional. He took time to listen to me, and is providing follow-up care. The staff and technicians are also very positive and polite in what is an extremely busy office setting. Great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014334].votes_count ]]