Dr. Rory Gatenby

Rate Dr. Rory Gatenby

Dr. Rory Gatenby's Ratings

Dr. Gatenby is a great guy but also a great doctor, he has worked with my toenail issue and offered the best options without taking medication, which would be a last resort. He is patient and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Gatenby. Barely looked at my foot & barely had time for my questions & concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Very helpful advice from a great doctor with a polite and gracious staff. My results were fantastic! My friend recommended Dr. Gatenby to me, she has been a patient of his for nearly 20 years, now I see why!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I saw Dr. Gatenby about a week ago and was more than pleased with my experience. Dr. Gatenby was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will recommend Dr. Gatenby and his clinic to all of my friends and family. His staff are are wonderful and friendly, his clinic has a very positive energy and I will continue to see Dr. Gatenby as my podiatrist. Thank you for the wondeful experience Dr. Gatenby and staff!! :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I too was disappointed with this doctor. I went in to complain about radiating foot pain and was told that the only treatment was to purchase custom orthotics. Asked for a diagnosis, received none. Worst part is, the orthotics don't fit my dress shoes. I work downtown, wear a suit and dress shoes, but can't use my newly purchased orthotics. Pain's still there and I can't even use my new orthotics to see if they'll help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

We went to see Dr.Gatenby after a bad consultation with Dr.Jason Lehr and are so thankful that we found this doctor! He immediately put my daughter at ease, talking to her and explaining what he will be doing with her ingrown toenail surgery. She didn't even feel the needles used to freeze her toe! He is very caring and wonderful with kids. Dr.Gatenby and his staff made a bad situation for a 7 year old much more tolerable and comfortable. This doctor and his staff are awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Within a few short minutes of being seen by Gatenby, I was told I needed orthotics. He walked out, a girl walked in and lead me down the hall to create molds for my custom orthotics. A half hour later, we're done, she offers me a deal for my second pair, which I decline. I walk to the front, pay my fee and the full price for my new orthotics. When I pick them up several weeks later, they didn't even fit inside my shoes. I asked what I should do, he told me to try them out for a few weeks and come back. When I called to make my appointment, they wanted to charge me again. No thanks! I've used the orthotics twice, because they only fit one pair of shoes. They don't help the problems with my feet and I feel like it was just a waste of $500. No help, no solutions, just another cash grab.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Mr. Gatanby shows full interest in foot issues, as well as all health. He understand that body issues are related. Only small complaint is that I wish he wouldn't warned his staff or he would've warned me about the possibility of a cortisteroid injection. I didn't have an alternative driver with me and the injection was made in my right foot! I was incapacitated for two hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Superb! The staff were wondeful, knowledgeble, and friendly! Everything was on time (they even accepted me early!), and Doctor Gatenby was wonderful as always! He performed a surgery for an ingrown toenail on me, and it was the simplest procedure I have ever had! It was completely painless, simple, and effective! Any worries that I had previously had about the surgery were gone as soon as Doctor Gatenby began the procedure! I would highly reccomend him to anybody in need of podiatric care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

Dr. Gatenby was extremely helpful, considerate, knowledgable, and friendly. I was suffering from an ingrown toenail, and was told that the only way to fix it was through surgery. Dr. gatenby however, removed it in less than a minute with a pair of nail nippers, and caused absolutely no pain or discomfort what so ever. I would highly reccomend this doctor, and if I run into any more foot-related problems, I will not hesitate to go and see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014378].votes_count ]]