Rate Dr. Tom Ehlen

Dr. Tom Ehlen's Ratings

Found him to be caring, professional and amazing sense of humor. He was my surgeon and also saw him in clinic. Hopefully I'm lucky to have his skills follow my cancer journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Very good gynaecologist and surgeon. Bedside manner can use some work but better than many surgeons in that respect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Great Doctor. excellent explanations and superb skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

He has been my Doctor for more years than I can remember,I was diagnosed with Pre-Cancer, 30 yrs ago, He has been treating me with Laser Surgery, almost every year for about 20 yrs now. He is one of the kindest & most caring Doctors, I have ever dealt with. So glad he is my Doctor & he looks after me to a T !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Ehlen's skillful hands & exellent medical Knowledge, my Hysterectomy was a breeze with very little discomfort & a speedy recovery.The operation was a challenge to say the least.To make make a long story short doctor Ehlen saved my life!!! I am very fortunate I found Dr. Ehlen !!!I recommend this wonderful Dr. to every woman in need of a Gynaecologist. His Movie Star looks are a bonus!!! Thanks Dr. Ehlen from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Without going into detail, my surgery was very challenging. Without Dr Ehlen's highly skilled hands, years of experience, confidence and perfectionism I do not know where I would be today. Dr Ehlen genuinely cares for his patients and family members They broke the mold the day he became a specialized surgeon. I am forever grateful to Dr Ehlen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Ehlen is the cadillac of doctors. He is highly skilled and extremely knowledgeable. He's a perfectionist who is very professional, and is also very pleasant and easy to talk with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2009

Can not say enough about Dr Ehlen. He was also my surgeon for ovarian cancer and I would have to say that if you need a surgeon he is the one that you want very professional and friendly. The absolute best in his field

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Ehlin saved my life. I had complications from a hysterectomy (bowel torn) and Dr. Ehlin did the emergency surgery. He took great care of me, both physically and emotionally, throughout my hospital stay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

I am a cancer survivor and if it was not for Tom Ehlen I would not be here. I was given three months to live - it is now 14 years later I am still here and Dr Ehlen still sees me. He has a lot of knowledge in women's health, gynecology and the lower abdomen area. He is a perfectionist and the surgeon you want on your team! When a tumor appears which is not in his field he goes out of his way to get me the best doctors and treatment. I only have high praise for this doctor, who also gave me the positive will to live!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014474].votes_count ]]