Rate Dr. Kirk A. Paulk

Dr. Kirk A. Paulk's Ratings

One of his medical assistants was going over my history before I saw Dr. Paulk and asked if I had had an EGD. I asked what that was and he said"I don't know". I am not in the medical profession and he is so he should know even if I don't. Later when I researched EGD online, I was shocked that one of his staff did not know what that was. Paulk had other staff that I felt really had attitude so I left the practice and will never go back.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Paulk is an excellent doctor, helpful,knowledgeable and we are glad he was recommended to us!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2009 | flag

Terrific doctor - concerned, caring, knowledgeable, funny and cute (maybe everybody doesn't appreciate the last two, but I do). Will NEVER go to another primary care physician unless he drops off the face of the earth.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Paulk was so caring, and genuine. I thought his bedside manner was "above and beyond." I would highly reccomend him to my friends.

Submitted July 12, 2008 | flag

My first visit to Dr. Paulk was because my regular doctor was on vacation and I got ill. He spent about 45 min (!) with me--had a great manner and accurate diagnosis. He's very likable and smart. He's keen to have his office techno-savvy. I switched to him even beore my regular doctor retired. Another plus is an easily accessable office with free parking--his office is near Hammond Park in Sandy Springs. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2007 | flag