Rate Dr. Rodolfo Argueta

Dr. Rodolfo Argueta's Ratings

All doctors should strive to be as caring an thorough as Dr. Arguetta. It is rare in this day to find a doctor who will actually listen to you and objectively evaluate your symptoms. He seemed genuinely concerned and did everything he could to try to diagnose my problem. When he couldn't definitively diagnose what was wrong, he admitted that the diagnosis was unclear instead of just dismissing me. He even referred me to another doctor who was an expert in my condition for further evaluation. Now that he has retired, he has passed his patients on to Dr. Whittaker, who isn't half the doctor that Dr. Arguetta is. Mayo Clinic has lost a great doctor...come back!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Argueta is wonderful. I moved here from out of state, and I guess you never know how bad your service is until you have the best! Dr. Argueta was so thorough explained EVERYTHING in detailed did not make me wait for a minute and did not treat me like a number in line.. I cant say enough about him and Mayo Clinic. I now know what medical care is suppose to be now because of his care. Sorry to see he is retiring!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Argueta is the kind of doctor I wish all doctors would be. He was very thorough in reviewing my history and symptoms. He spent time answering all my questions, and explained my condition in a way I could understand. You can tell he really sees medicine and the body as a beautiful thing, not just as some bundle of organs. He diagnosed me with Hyperparathyroidism, explained all the different variations of the disease. He also diagnosed me with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which my OBGYN had overlooked. Apparently he is retiring, and passed me on to Dr. Whitaker, who unfortunately seems to be the exact opposite of Dr. Argueta. I wish he would not retire!

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag

Submitted Dec. 13, 2007 | flag

In a world where doctors are too busy to give you time and answer your questions thoroughly, Dr. Arquetta is the exception. He takes the time to listen and to respond to your questions and is an outstanding clinician. Cheers to Mayo Clinic for having a physician of his caliber on their staff in a State that needs all the help it can get in attracting board certified, well-trained physicians.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Argueta is a true genius in diagnosing and treating thyroid cancer. As I live with metestatic thyroid cancer to the lungs and the liver I am only alive and able to write on this site because of this doc. His bedside manner is top notch, he shows compassion. Dr. A is a great listener and will answer questions in depth no matter how long it takes. I owe my life to Dr. A, if not for his experience and knowledge, as he is so specialized in endo., I would be dead. He is patient with me, truthful, reserved in treatment at times and aggressive when need be, as well as just a plain old nice guy. He has treated me for almost 10 years now and I am 32 now. I am blessed to have this man as my physician who treats my cancer, it is so so so much better today than it was back in the first stages. My whole entire family is grateful for Dr. Argueta, most of all I am though.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2005 | flag

The best doctor found for endocrinology - Professional, takes time to listen to patient, not an arrogant doctor and his diagnostics are accurate. This doctor regains hope to the medical profession. He is a wonderful person and a superior doctor.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2005 | flag