Rate Dr. Anthony Botti

Dr. Anthony Botti's Ratings

Very caring, knowledgeable, down to earth, absolutely a good man and wonderful doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

This Dr. is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever met. Call him anytime and he is there to help and make sure you get better. Does not only care about your health and welbeing but also cares about your family, career progress, I mean name it. He is very friendly, family oriented and has the healing touch. He knows and understand each and every patient. I am getting worried already if he retires. I moved to another county and still travels the distance for my appointment. I haven't met another Dr. can match up his skill. He puts your health about financial gain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Great and friendly doctor.Easy to talk to and shows care and concerns. I would recommend him any day. Staff is also amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER MET A MORE HELPFUL, FUNNY, PERSONABLE, NICE PHYSICIAN IN MY LIFE! HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST! A REAL PEOPLE PERSON WHO FOUND HIS CALLING INDEED! I ALMOST WISH I WAS STILL ANEMIC SO I COULD GO BACK TO HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I met Dr. Botti when lymphoma was found after an ememgency surgery. He is compassionate, smart, and empathetic. He treated me and my husband with respect and understanding, completed all procedures quickly, responded to phone calls immediately, and offered encouragement, support and all the answers we needed as soon as he possibly could. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

lacks medical intelligents

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this Doctor! Not only is he knowledgeable but he is so compassionate in a difficult time. He is thorough and explains everything. Also has a great sense of humor which is needed and important in times like these. His phenominal reputation in NJ is well worth it! His office staff is great and prompt too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2008

DR. BOTTI BLENDS COMPETENCE WITH COMPASSION FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME. HE IS NJ'S BEST HEMATOLOGIST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2007

THIS PHYSICIAN IS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PHYSICIANS I HAVE MET IN A LONG TIME. HE TREATED MY HUSBAND WHO WAS DIEING WITH PANCREATIC CANCER WITH SUCH DIGNITY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014641].votes_count ]]