Dr. Anthony Botti

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Anthony Botti has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 5623216
08/07/14 5 5 5 5 Very caring, knowledgeable, down to earth, absolutely a good man and wonderful doctor
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2519214
02/01/13 5 4 5 5 This Dr. is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever met. Call him anytime and he is there to help and make sure you get better. Does not only care about your health and welbeing but also cares about your family, career progress, I mean name it. He is very friendly, family oriented and has the healing touch. He knows and understand each and every patient. I am getting worried already if he retires. I moved to another county and still travels the distance for my appointment. I haven't met another Dr. can match up his skill. He puts your health about financial gain.
RID: 2389004
31/07/12 5 4 5 5 Great and friendly doctor.Easy to talk to and shows care and concerns. I would recommend him any day. Staff is also amazing!
RID: 911112
11/06/09 3 5 5 5 I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER MET A MORE HELPFUL, FUNNY, PERSONABLE, NICE PHYSICIAN IN MY LIFE! HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST! A REAL PEOPLE PERSON WHO FOUND HIS CALLING INDEED! I ALMOST WISH I WAS STILL ANEMIC SO I COULD GO BACK TO HIM!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 855481
07/04/09 5 5 5 5 I met Dr. Botti when lymphoma was found after an ememgency surgery. He is compassionate, smart, and empathetic. He treated me and my husband with respect and understanding, completed all procedures quickly, responded to phone calls immediately, and offered encouragement, support and all the answers we needed as soon as he possibly could. He's the best.
RID: 547258
24/03/08 1 1 1 1 lacks medical intelligents  Respond
RID: 491214
22/01/08 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough wonderful things about this Doctor! Not only is he knowledgeable but he is so compassionate in a difficult time. He is thorough and explains everything. Also has a great sense of humor which is needed and important in times like these. His phenominal reputation in NJ is well worth it! His office staff is great and prompt too.  Respond
RID: 421520
30/09/07 5 5 5 5 DR. BOTTI BLENDS COMPETENCE WITH COMPASSION FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME. HE IS NJ'S BEST HEMATOLOGIST!  Respond
RID: 393138
27/08/07 5 5 5 5 THIS PHYSICIAN IS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PHYSICIANS I HAVE MET IN A LONG TIME. HE TREATED MY HUSBAND WHO WAS DIEING WITH PANCREATIC CANCER WITH SUCH DIGNITY
Insurance: Medicare