Dr. Danielle M. Demeter

Dr. Danielle M. Demeter

Rate Dr. Danielle M. Demeter

Dr. Danielle M. Demeter's Ratings

I wish we lived close enough to use her again!! She delivered my first baby in 2010 and was absolutely amazing. She even used oil to help me stretch and encouraged my natural birthing. :)

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Danielle was one of the main reasons I had an amazing birth experience. She is genuinely positive, motivating, and was extremely supportive of helping me achieve the natural birth I wanted. I truly believe that Danielle is one of those special people who has found and is fulfilling her true passion and calling in life. Danielle understands the importance of helping a woman feel empowered during childbirth. She is an excellent midwife and I'd hands down recommend her to everyone I discuss my labor and birth with. (Important note: Danielle also gave me excellent coaching during the "pushing stage" of labor and I truly believe that listening to her expertise was the reason I did not tear and thus had an extremely speedy recovery!!) -Melissa Warner

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Greatest woman I know. Danielle delivered my son and I'll never go to anyone else. She's so caring and attentive. It really doesn't get any better.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Danielle treats her patients so well and gives personalized care.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Danielle is great and someone I would highly recommend. She was always very open to questions and conversations. we had a serious complication upon delivery and Danielle handled it calmly and professionally and with everyones needs and feelings in mind. She was GREAT.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2010 | flag

I went to see Dr. Demeter for GYN and was very impressed by her genuineness in caring for me. She took the time to listen and was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag

Danielle has delivered two of our children. My wife won't use anyone else. We drove from West Valley City, UT to Park City, UT for each appointment (about 45 minute drive) just so my wife could work with Danielle. She is caring, tactful, skilled, and has a motherly quality about her that makes her an excellent midwife. We can't recommend her enough.

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

My wife and I wanted to have a natural birth with a midwife. We were recommended to Danielle and we both absolutely love her. If doctors were only 1/2 as good as Danielle, we would have the greatest health care ever. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

We need more Danielle Demeter's in our world & in our hospitals. I found her while pregnant with my 4th son & could not of had a better experience had I tried. My only regret is that I found her so late in the game, I wish I had had her with all of my pregnancies. Both of my sisters now go to her, one of which recently delivered her first child with Danielle. She is so caring and so passionate about what she does, I felt really cared for and really taken care of.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2007 | flag