Rate Dr. James B. McCabe

Dr. James B. McCabe's Ratings

Two cataract operations have been very successful so far. Long waiting times because of huge demand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Pleased to be seeing him since his relocation to Lethbridge. Very thorough & professional. Quite personable. Certainly a welcome new professional to Southern Alberta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. McCabe is one the best in quality and in care.He came to the aid of my daughter
at 2 in the morning once he read her chart and the severity of my daughters condition.He even brought his own eye tools that the ER did not have.So thankfull
that we have a true professional treating our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Just called to make a followup appointment for my son & was advised that Dr. McCabe is no longer practicing in Edmonton. As I was unable to post this comment without ratings, I've put blanket 5's on everything as that was our experience on our first (and only) appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Dr. McCabe is an amazing ophthalmologist! He clearly knows what he is doing. After years of thinking there was nothing to be done for my strabismus, I was referred to him and he gave me hope! His office staff are FANTASTIC, they are always so helpful on the telephone and quick to get me in! I got hit in the eye with a ball and they got me in to see him right away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Had strabismus surgery with Dr. McCabe as an adult and everything went really well. Great Doctor. Put me at ease about the surgery. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

what a wonderful, wonderful caring man, along with dr. chris wait,, they are amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr.McCabe is an amazing Opthamologist, He has been attending to my 17 year old son since the night he (my son) was brought into Emergency after he was struck and run over by a welding truck, where he suffered major trauma to his head, including his left eye, which was unresponsive at the time. Since then his eye has regained sight and is still progressing. When we visit for follow up appointments he is always positive & excited to see the progress that has been made and he is always very attentive & extremely thorough. We have seen many specialists in this time, all of them very good, but Dr.McCabe stands out amongst the crowd for his exceptional dedication, enthusiasm and professionalism. He is also the most personable and friendly Doctor and we look forward to the 2 hour drive to our next appointment. Stephanie Thiessen from Edson,AB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

I had the privilege and honor to meet Dr. McCabe and after 5 strabismus surgery with different doctors, he made the number six and I have no words to describe how great job he has done. He as a person is very easy to communicate with and very friendly. Dr. McCabe is definitely the best doctor I have ever met. He is the number one to be recommended. Peter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

Best doctor I have ever dealt with. I have iritis and get a flare up every year or so. Dr McCabe always gets me in ASAP no questions asked and fixes it pronto. Very easy to talk to and always very personable. Consider yourself very lucky if you are treated by Dr McCabe. Why can't all doctors be this great?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015584].votes_count ]]