Rate Dr. Ramesh C. Kesavalu

Dr. Ramesh C. Kesavalu's Ratings

For two years I have been stiff and in pain and have seen 7 different doctors and had so many x rays and MRIs and no one could figure out what i had. Then I saw Dr.Kesavalu and he told me I had polymyalgia and put me on prednisone. It was like a miracle... within 2 weeks i felt 20 years younger. Thank you, Thank you...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Burbank Office staff were unsmiling, unwelcoming, rude, controlling, and uncaring. Although patients are coming in with serious illnesses, staff acts as if anything asked of them is an imposition. The Doctor seemed polite and capable and I would have no issue returning to him, except for the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

Very thorough, asks for all medication bottles and checks them to make sure there is no medication interaction or sideeffects at each visit !!! even my primary doctor doesnt do that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2008

Really nice. Listens attentively and asks for concerns and needs. Very proffessional, if not sure about a diagnosis, he refers me to another specialists to make sure he got it right. Getting an appt. is not so hard and the staff are friendly and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015808].votes_count ]]