Rate Dr. Enriqueta M. Porras

Dr. Enriqueta M. Porras's Ratings

After countless experiences with unprofessional, rude, and non caring doctors, Dr. Porras is the first gynecologist that was concerned about my future of having children. She was the first who showed concern and respected my feelings. I have been a patient of hers for four years now and I'm now expecting my first baby. She has always listened to every concern and question I had and has always given me an honest professional answer while making me feel like she is a friend. I will never go to another gyno/ob and I recommend her to everyone because she is a wonderful person and an extremely superb doctor.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr.Porras is the best i went to her for my 3 pregnancies n most of my aunts cousins n sister i recommend her shes pacient, helpful, caring and very nice, :) great job dr

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

The only OB I will ever see. She is amazing. she is kind, funny and treats you with such respect. Very personable.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Porras delivered my 2 boys one in 6/2/09 & the other in 10/26/12. I had never felt so comfortable with any other dr. Porras is AMAZING!!!! She is so bright, caring, & professional. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. I LOVE PORRAS SHE IS JUST THE BEST!!!! GREAT JOB ENRIQUETA M. PORRAS :) I would defiantly go to her if I have a 3rd. The wait is well worth;)

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Porras delivered my second child on 12/03/12. Initially I wanted to leave a bad review due to her impunctuality. Many times I waited for an hour past my appt. time and it was frustrating when I had other things to do, but delivery went so great that all that waiting doesn't matter anymore! At 38 weeks my baby flipped into breech position and I definitely didn't want a c-section (I've never had a ny surgeries before) so she suggested a version to try to flip baby, which I am so grateful for because not a lot of dr.'s would want to take the time to try that type of procedure at 39 weeks. But it worked for us! No surgery needed :) Baby was born early the next day! Didn't feel much pain thx to spinal anesthesia :) Best delivery experience ever! She's open minded, she also delivers at Good Samaritan Hospital, and the office accepts Phoenix Health Plan(AHCCCS)!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Porras is a great dr, very friendly, knowlegable, everything makes sense when she gives answers to my questions.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

DR. PORRAS IS THE BEST! I ACTUALLY RECOMMENED MY SISTER TOO GO SEE HER.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr.Porras is the best at what she does I have never felt more comfortable with a dr ever. I could tell her anything and she would answer. She is just wonderful in every way possible. She has a lot of patients so the wait time is long at times but you forget how long you waited after your in the room with her!!! She gets my vote for best ob/gyn! I had a c.sec and was scared right before I went to the surgery room, then I seen.her an she said everything is going to be fine and I felt better! !!! Nobody can top DR.PORRAS!!!

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

Had both my children w/ Dr. Porras. She is so wonderful, caring, supportive, friendly. I'm a RN and she is truly a remarkable doctor. Very knowledgeable. Best dr. I have known.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Porras is a fabulous doctor. when i go in to see her i will wait as long as it might take she is well worth the wait. She is a doctor that totally excels in her job she takes the time to answer all of my questions. with my 1st and 2nd baby. shes wonderful and the best doctor i have ever had. she did my 1st c-section it was great.....

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag