Dr. Michele Martin

Rate Dr. Michele Martin

Dr. Michele Martin's Ratings

Dr Martin and her staff have taken care of my daughter for years. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Martin!! But I am writing this review today because of how amazing they were with my Dad. My Dad has alzheimers and Dr Martin and her staff were very patient, caring, kind and understanding. Dealing with a patient with alzheimers is not easy. This group made our visit comfortable and Dr Martin performed a thorough exam while keeping my dad comfortable and calm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Martin is very thorough and is very patient. Her office is well run. The reception staff however could use a little training in customer service. The staff are consistently rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Martin is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. She and her staff are always friendly and polite. When discussing any conditions, she always uses analogies that make it very easy to understand and she always puts you at ease when discussing certain issues. She was recommended to me by someone, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone else. Best decision I ever made was to get my whole family to use her as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

the eye exam went well and i found her to be knowledgable. just thought both she and especially her receptionist were a bit cold with my daughter and i.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Great service with a smile! Knowledgeable and compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

She is a WONDERFUL eye doctor! I have been seeing her for about 14 years now, and have loved her the whole way. I recently made my husband use her as well and she ended up catching a condition that hes had for quite some time, but no other doctor ever told him about. So he was VERY pleased with her her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Excellent doctor. She explains everything and is patient. She will see me immediately if there is a serious problem. She has referred me to good specialists when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2007

Excellent service sur toute la ligne. Compétente et très honnête.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1015973].votes_count ]]