Dr. Michele Martin

Dr. Michele Martin

Rate Dr. Michele Martin

Dr. Michele Martin's Ratings

Dr. Martin is very thorough and is very patient. Her office is well run. The reception staff however could use a little training in customer service. The staff are consistently rude.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Martin is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. She and her staff are always friendly and polite. When discussing any conditions, she always uses analogies that make it very easy to understand and she always puts you at ease when discussing certain issues. She was recommended to me by someone, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone else. Best decision I ever made was to get my whole family to use her as our doctor.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

the eye exam went well and i found her to be knowledgable. just thought both she and especially her receptionist were a bit cold with my daughter and i.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Great service with a smile! Knowledgeable and compassionate

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend her.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

She is a WONDERFUL eye doctor! I have been seeing her for about 14 years now, and have loved her the whole way. I recently made my husband use her as well and she ended up catching a condition that hes had for quite some time, but no other doctor ever told him about. So he was VERY pleased with her her as well.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. She explains everything and is patient. She will see me immediately if there is a serious problem. She has referred me to good specialists when necessary.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2007 | flag

Excellent service sur toute la ligne. Compétente et très honnête.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2007 | flag