Rate Dr. Thomas T. Le

Dr. Thomas T. Le's Ratings

As a revision patient (4 surgeries), I was very anxious to find a doctor who I would trust for another surgery. It took me over a year of research and a huge leap of faith to decide for another operation.

When I met Dr. Le, I knew that he is the doc I have been looking for. I was impressed by his commitment, perfectionism and the time he spent to jointly formulate the goals for my surgery (revision rhinoplasty and addressing breathing issues) and map out the plan in detail. As I waited for my surgery, he was available and promptly answered any questions over email, so when I went into the surgery I knew I was in the best hands.

Now, over a year since my surgery, I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Le did an outstanding job, fixing all my aesthetic and breathing issues in a 12-hour session.

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Le, for his commitment, kindness, time and high-quality care. It is good to know there is a doctor out there who truly cares and puts his patients first.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I am one year out from a facelift from Dr. Le and could not be happier. He made significant improvements to my neck line and got rid of the turkey gobbler thing under my neck. I continue to see him for botox and fillers to keep me looking my best and youngest. He is a very thoughtful and thorough doctor and I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I get fillers and Xeomin regularly by Dr Le. He is always so patient, conscientious, and meticulous. He certainly does well with making me look younger, because I tend to attract men half my age!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE RESULTS. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, Dr Le is a liar, a con-artist, and a fraud. The entire team at Northwest Hospital and Baltimore Washington Facial Plastics including Darlene Skinner, Sharon Hendricks, Sheri Waters, and Liz Lyons will ruin your life and could care less. Medical Malpractice at its finest. Dr. Le is the true definition of a sick man.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2586847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Le for my primary rhinoplasty and I'm so glad I found him. He was a great listener throughout the consultation/planning phase and very professional for my surgery and post-op follow-up appointments. The recovery from the procedure was minimal (way easier than having wisdom teeth removed) and I actually breathe better than I did before. Most importantly, I love my new nose and love that the changes he made are subtle and harmonious with the rest of my features.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Nose revision, botox, and filler. ALL PERFECTLY DONE. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Fantastic Dr, had 2 surgeries with him for my nose and he was impeccable from start to finish

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Le's for many years and have the utmost faith and trust in him. He is dedicated, compassionate, highly skilled and one of a kind. My initial surgery was for a breathing problem with a much improved result. Dr Le has provided me with botox and fillers for years. Every question and concern is always answered with such care and detail that I feel like I'm his only patient. My next procedure will be to lengthen and correct my nostrils to reduce dryness and improve appearance. I know in advance that I will be thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Le's work ethic is above reproach. I would highly recommend Dr Le to anyone considering improvements to the face or for corrective facial surgery. He is Renown....Dr. Extraordinaire :) Makes me wish I was a Millionaire......So Dr. Le from Me to You...I love everything You Do. Do you "Nose" who sent this?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

dr. le is the best! i am in love with my new nose and really blessed that i found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Le was pretty bad. Last year I flew in for a consult for a rhino revision. On the consult form, I indicated that I had minor depression because of my prior bad surgery and a relative's death, but I wasn't suicidal. Dr. Le then turned the consult into some bizarre therapy session. He rambled on & on (at $150/hour to me) that I should stop my "pity party" because I was still attractive enough to find a man. We hardly talked about my nose, so Dr. Le suggested I fly back again to discuss it more. At the second meeting, Dr. Le still focused a lot on my depression, but in a very insulting way. I could only get about half the questions I had answered. We did make a morph I liked, so I thought at least I would have that for future consults with other doctors. Dr. Le sent this to me- after 8 months and a few requests. Overall, not worth the $787.50 consult fee.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438346].votes_count ]]