Dr. Jean Gordon

Mountain View, California Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Dermatologist
Website: jeangordonderm.com External Link
Practice: Jean Gordon, MD (A Woman's Touch)
Hospital:
Phone:650-938-6559
Med. School:Stanford University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Jean Gordon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4778957

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.7  Respond
RID: 1026730
05/11/09 5 4 5 5 Very knowledgable and positive doctor. Professional in answering questions thoroughly and explaining options. Strongly recommend. I now take my children to her as well. We have had about 12 visits with her so far over the last 10 years. We live a few blocks from Stanford but are prefer to drive the 22 minutes each way to Mountain View in order to have someone who is not acting rushed and usually punctual and always excellent.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 192974
13/03/07 4 5 5 Visit was very short and quick, she was nice, outgoing personality, she diagnosed me correctly I believe b/c the problem went away. I'd probably see her again if I had another problem.
RID: 50055
12/10/06 3 3 4 Very knowledgable doctor, but I felt rushed during my visit. Privacy was an issue; the door was never closed during the consultation.
RID: 14455
31/10/05 5 5 5 Great doctor! Very friendly and incredibly helpful.
Paid (or co-pay): $35