Rate Dr. Sheila Bhagavan

Dr. Sheila Bhagavan's Ratings

She is direct, yet caring, and was helpful with an embarassing problem I have. She pulled old information from YEARS and YEARS ago and made me feel like she knew me. Teh staff was very on top of everything.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

I used to go to this doctor years ago and I loved her back in the day. Unfortunately, she didn't turn out to be the best fit for me. I'm interested in alternative medicine like acupuncture before taking drugs and her demeanor towards me changed almost immediately when I told her I'd rather explore that route (I didn't have a life threatening condition). Also, she isn't the best at gynecological exams, she is fast, but impatient and got mad at me and yelled at me when I said I felt uncomfortable and needed her to move a little slower.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bhagavan is fantastic.I have been seeing her for almost 9 years and would travel if I moved to see her. She almost always fits me in when calling for a sick visit and is the most thorough internist I have ever been to. She returns phone call promptly and follows up when she says she is going to follow up. I am a nurse myself so I have pretty high standards. I recommend her to everyone!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Best, can't hide anything, thorough, caring and compassionate.

Submitted July 3, 2011 | flag

She is great. Extremely caring and approachable. Young and unintimidating. Highly recommend her.

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. B for 5 years or so now, and have continued to go to her even after I moved far away. I'm a fat person, and Dr. B is the best primary care doctor I've had! She treats me like a person, is kind, funny, smart, and takes interest in my personal life as well as my medical concerns. My husband also goes to her, and he feels very comfortable with her as well.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

Probably one of the most approachable doctors i've ever met. She is kind, smart, young and just a very thorough doctor. I am so lucky to have found her and that my insurance works with her office. She has a good memory and interpersonal skills...she remembers to ask questions about your personal life.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2008 | flag

We were so lucky to find Dr. B when we moved to Chicago. She is the nicest woman and I always felt comfortable asking her anything. My husband and I still stop by to visit when we are back in town, we were so sad to have to leave her practice when we moved.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag

I've seen Dr. Bhagavan for 5 years, and she is the best doctor I've ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable, patient, an advocate of wellness, and stays current on the latest medical trends. I would recommend her to any of my male or female friends.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag

I adore Dr. Bhagavan. She is the best internist I've ever had. She is very thorough and kind. I recommend her to everyone!

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag