Rate Dr. James A. Rodgers

Dr. James A. Rodgers's Ratings

Dr Rodgers saw me the same day I called his office, gave me options, answered all of my questions, saw me before surgery, came to my room after surgery. I was completely pain free when I woke up after having a size 9 hunk of L3-L4 digging into my spinal cord. I was up and standing on one foot three hours after surgery!! Office staff are very nice, the girls went out of their way to help me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr Rodgers left me hi and dry and in terrible pain after a procedure he ordered failed. His nurse stated that he wasn't making any money off of me as a patient and I needed to go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I have had a number of surgeries performed by Dr. Rodgers. He is such a caring person and strives to help his patients to the best of his abilities. He sees you before surgery, after surgery, calls to check on you and always there to be helpful. He has one person working for him that tries to run off patients. You know that he is going to be running behind on seeing patients but as I said "you know he is running late".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Rodgers has a great manner that is hard to find these days. You get a feeling that he is completely confident about what he is saying without the arrogance that some doctors display. I have two bulging disc in my neck but after a complete exam he has recommended we monitor the problem and not jump straight to surgery. It makes you feel good to know a "surgeon" isn't cut happy and will try other methods to help you. Dr. Rodgers has also fixed both wrist for carpel tunnel syndrome and I am happy with those results as well. He is busy and it takes some time to get an appointment but it is well worth the wait. Everyone calls him "Doc Rock" so you know he is awesome! LOL!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

In 2004 I walked in to surgery and was left permanently and totally disabled for the rest my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I went through major back surgery in 2001. Dr. Rogers was one of two surgeons on my case. I saw the orthopedic once in his office, that was it. Dr. Rogers saw me in office pre surgery, in the O.R. before I went under anesthesia, in my room post op and even made a phone call to my home post operation. He is one of the best people I've met first, then one of the best Doctors I've dealt with secondly. He always seemed to "take time" which is a vanishing quality these days. Have no worries with this Doctor. He will undoubtedly impress you and will definitely take good care of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Rodgers took as much time as needed for me & explained each & every detail as we went over test results!!! I felt like a human & not a number. What a great experience for being at a doctors!! I loved him & the staff !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Very likely the smartest, most competent doctor I have ever met in my life. Smart, and approachable and compassionate.But,......has one nurse who's sole mission is to run off patients. Sad that such a great doctor allows one nurse to bring his practice down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

I think Dr. Rodgers is a good doctor but in my case the problem wasn't fixed after 2 surgeries and he had no desire to try to find out why. Most of the office staff was nice except for one nurse that unfortunetly deals alot with the patients. If she treats all his patients the way I was treated I'm amazed he has any patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Very understanding and caring. Surgery went great and I felt under the best of care. Highly recommend to any patient needing spinal surgery. He has a lot of energy but I found it compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1016731].votes_count ]]